1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great question cause I was on YT searching for BTC related vids and their ads kept popping up. I googled them and of course “scam” came up in my search. It’s a hell of a pump n dump to be at $.14 at opening to $403 as I type this. Research them for yourself and ensure that you believe in whatever it is they say they are offering.

Its 50/50 in terms of people calling it a scam vs. legit. As long as people keep pumping up BCC for loans its sustainable at least for the short term.
I dont think I will be putting any more money into because of bitcoins volatility and a lack of transparency in how they trade. Plus now that the SEC is on crypto its only a matter of time before bitconnect is its cross hairs.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Its 50/50 in terms of people calling it a scam vs. legit. As long as people keep pumping up BCC for loans its sustainable at least for the short term.
I dont think I will be putting any more money into because of bitcoins volatility and a lack of transparency in how they trade. Plus now that the SEC is on crypto its only a matter of time before bitconnect is its cross hairs.
Bit connect been ousted as a scam

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah we just need to be like those brehs to be safe. Short term gains ONLY unless you understand and believe in the underlying tech long term. I’m sure the tech bruhs can co-sign that most new tech fails spectacularly. But with this model these failures can still pull in gross profits for these owners when they cash out
Pirl (PIRL) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

That right there, I can barely find out info about it, other than it's on -

WhatToMine - Crypto coins mining profit calculator compared to Ethereum
MinerTopia

Masternode beta on the 11th, so I'm gonna see what happens...

Launched in October and is already up to 1.10 :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
There's a coin I'm watching right now like that, I feel like it's gonna be a scam long term and the owners/developers are gonna fukk the community over, but it's got all the right signs to make some money knowing that they will eventually just cash out.
food for thought, BTC with IOTA circulating volume would be around 100 bucks.....not saying iota @ 100 is realistic tho:hubie:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no trading bot and those aren't loans. That shyt is a straight up pyramid. The fact that it runs on referrals and you can't take your principle out is a dead giveaway.

Props to those like Trevon James who got in early and got a fukk load of people under him though. He got a million dollars worth of coins from that site.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Who ever in here said buy IOTA early in the game
I owe you some money :wow:

edit: IOTA has too much supply to hit 100 dollars

MMA

Superstar
Daps
It went up 1000% percent in the last month..
What I follow on forums, blogs, groupchats etc did not say invest heavily in IOTA, someone on thecoli did your brother right

Litecoin might hit 200 before the year ends :jbhmm: