1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
you hinted at one, tell us:feedme:

I posted it above, I can't figure out if it's a shytcoin or not, but them gains are hard to pass up.

Pirl (PIRL) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
Pirl - A community built crypto. By people for people

It's one of the top miner coins right now, if you go down the list of coins being mined a lot of them are pushing heavy numbers. I'm not saying to put your money into it cause it could vanish in 3 months, but if it doesn't and it keeps it's trajectory :lupe:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
I posted it above, I can't figure out if it's a shytcoin or not, but them gains are hard to pass up.

Pirl (PIRL) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
Pirl - A community built crypto. By people for people

It's one of the top miner coins right now, if you go down the list of coins being mined a lot of them are pushing heavy numbers. I'm not saying to put your money into it cause it could vanish in 3 months, but if it doesn't and it keeps it's trajectory :lupe:

scathing thoughts by this guy The Next Sh*t Coin - Pirl — Steemit

then again he might have vendetta , worst case you can ride the wave and hope off in time

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It went up 1000% percent in the last month..
What I follow on forums, blogs, groupchats etc did not say invest heavily in IOTA, someone on thecoli did your brother right

Litecoin might hit 200 before the year ends :jbhmm:
shyt it might hit 200 by tomorrow the way it's moving right now. Went from 100 to 177 in a day. My 100 dollar deposit at 187 right now. I'm really gonna start getting into this shyt heavy. Time to start thinking long term.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So any body can answer this . if I want to cash out a few, should i do this before it opens up sunday? or just ride this out.

By tuesday hate to lose my quick profit