1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Many things will happen come Monday

Billions will be dumped into the market...making the cap increase. You will have many people selling their stake and purchasing alts...People will then short BTC thinking that its a bubble without an idea of how corrections and dips work...and as a result alts like IOT, WTC, NEO, Ripple, and Monero will skyrocket.

But as history has shown itself...people will purchase BTC at the dips (which will likely be from Dec 11th-13th) and we will likely see BTC hit new record highs a week from now. This is all thanks to the higher market cap in the first place. It will settle itself out.

Should I put some $ on ripple

yakamein

#milfhunter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA2HTOWN
How much will I end up losing on the btc side by cashing out iota in binance? I can’t find the fees about this anywhere.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you do that breh? What did all that switching cost you?

The other day i did it with ETH from coinbase to gdx then to binance to get iota. i put 30 bucks in at the end i ended up buying about 27.84 worth. so about 3 dollars of fees i think they do it on a percentage basis though

i think i got hit with about 5%

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
The other day i did it with ETH from coinbase to gdx then to binance to get iota. i put 30 bucks in at the end i ended up buying about 27.84 worth. so about 3 dollars of fees i think they do it on a percentage basis though
so coinbase to gdx then to binance? And i can buy and sell without long wait times using binance right?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
so coinbase to gdx then to binance? And i can buy and sell without long wait times using binance right?

I did it straight from coinbase to binance. Go to binance deposits/withdrawals. Click deposit. Select the coin. An address will come up. Copy the address. Go to coinbase and go to send whichever coin u want and paste the address

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
I have half my portfolio in BTC and half in alts....my play is to ride the wave up for btc when futures open and once the dip begins I will switch everything to alts, once btc hits rock bottom I will switch back up to 60 40....

predicting the dip/ rock bottom price is the key ...the window is small,I hope exchange servers are ready for the madness