1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn that sounds interesting. What’s the business about?

I can't say exactly as I'm hoping he will let me invest in the future, and a bigger company could come in and undercut him, but it's decentralizing a centralized business model that still works by word of mouth and phone calls :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
I can't say exactly as I'm hoping he will let me invest in the future, and a bigger company could come in and undercut him, but it's decentralizing a centralized business model that still works by word of mouth and phone calls :dead:
:ehh: the perfect market for an app

And he’s already got a business making bank?

People have thought they were gonna make it big only to end up sinking. He ain’t the only dude who was thinking about buying Ferrari’s after a round of funding thinking everything was good

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Y'all thinking btc gona go up for this futures shyt? I was thinking ppl gona pump and dump this bytch

:lupe:
I’m think it’ll pump to 22-23k then dip back to 12K within 24 hrs JUST to scare folks off (high vioality) then slowly but surely get up to a new ATH by second q of around 35-40K...

Wash, rinse, repeat til the bubble really does pop...

BTC IS GONNA END UP close to 100K this time next next year...Wall Street LOVES bubbles and what better way to send a final F*CK YOU to millennials than to drive up the price then let it free fall into near nothingness....Like they had to endure over the last 50 years...

:pacspit: at baby boomers!! Get in, eat, get out is my mode of thought brehs...They gon dot com this shyt in half the time...

It’d just be nice if technology would allow me to :jbhmm: (verification)

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be a big day for btc and alts on monday

Just put some more $ into my btc

Speaking of alts...wtc(waltonchain) has gone up from $5 to $8 in the past 3 days
which alts do you think one should put in for monday. freind of mine told me ada. but idk i cant find anythign from my research

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Gotdamn it!! This fukking verification for Coinbase and Binance got me LOSING! LTC up almost 25% since yesterday :snoop:
You only have to verify to increase the amount you can buy. I made an account like Wednesday and used my Debit card to buy a LTC and also used my bank account for another one that's coming next week. Same day I got a 100 worth of ETH and exchanged it on Binance for IOTA

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Y'all thinking btc gona go up for this futures shyt? I was thinking ppl gona pump and dump this bytch

:lupe:

Many things will happen come Monday

Billions will be dumped into the market...making the cap increase. You will have many people selling their stake and purchasing alts...People will then short BTC thinking that its a bubble without an idea of how corrections and dips work...and as a result alts like IOT, WTC, NEO, Ripple, and Monero will skyrocket.

But as history has shown itself...people will purchase BTC at the dips (which will likely be from Dec 11th-13th) and we will likely see BTC hit new record highs a week from now. This is all thanks to the higher market cap in the first place. It will settle itself out.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
which alts do you think one should put in for monday. freind of mine told me ada. but idk i cant find anythign from my research

I recommend looking into WTC (waltonchain)

Its being used in actual quality assurance practices in southeast asia and is revolutionizing the way businesses will clear shipment labels for supplies and record keeping via blockchain...govt backed as well from China and S. Korea..which is huge.

That and IOT (Iota)

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
You only have to verify to increase the amount you can buy. I made an account like Wednesday and used my Debit card to buy a LTC and also used my bank account for another one that's coming next week. Same day I got a 100 worth of ETH and exchanged it on Binance for IOTA
But don't you need to be verified with id pic,when it's time to cash out?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:ehh: the perfect market for an app

And he’s already got a business making bank?

People have thought they were gonna make it big only to end up sinking. He ain’t the only dude who was thinking about buying Ferrari’s after a round of funding thinking everything was good

That's the thing though, he didn't have big dreams of making it big for this until he noticed how many people want in then he expanded his scope. Dude was thinking some passive income and generally just working less, he told me and I immediately asked if I could invest :francis:

No rounds of funding, he's just treating it like a normal small business, keep the overheads as low as possible and takes half of whatever he makes and puts it back into advertising.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What is a good amount to invest to see "real" gains? I know I won't get rich but see a decent payoff kinda gains