1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
ANyone make purchases on COINBASE using ACH Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments? I got coinbase linked to my checking account and it says it will take 7 days for my coins to appear.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Litecoin up big today :mjgrin:
Man before I went to sleep I bout more bitcoin, looked at litecoin and was like :snooze: I buy that shyt tomorrow. :mad:
ANyone make purchases on COINBASE using ACH Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments? I got coinbase linked to my checking account and it says it will take 7 days for my coins to appear.
Yeah same shyt for me smh

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Lol my brother told me that someone in his investment banking analyst class put his entire bonus (60K) into bitcoin like 2 years ago.

Same dude came in this morning and quit :deadmanny:

That's like my friend, his business launches in spring and the low end projections on it are just :wtf:

It's to the point he's telling me he been looking at Ferrari's and Lambos deciding which to get in 2019 :to:

FSP

Banned
Daps
That's like my friend, his business launches in spring and the low end projections on it are just :wtf:

It's to the point he's telling me he been looking at Ferrari's and Lambos deciding which to get in 2019 :to:
Wait his shyt hasnt even launched yet tho

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Wait his shyt hasnt even launched yet tho

He's doing testing / beta with an MVP version of his app not on the store, so it hasn't really launched in that sense. He has a fully functional business with low overheads, low time needs and high return and scaleability.

I'd try to copy the idea, but he's already got the app so it's too late for that. Investors want in, basically everyone he tells wants to put in money (myself included) but he's keeping it strictly with his family so I can't really hate, but why tell me what interior your Aventador will have :to:

FSP

Banned
Daps
He's doing testing / beta with an MVP version of his app not on the store, so it hasn't really launched in that sense. He has a fully functional business with low overheads, low time needs and high return and scaleability.

I'd try to copy the idea, but he's already got the app so it's too late for that. Investors want in, basically everyone he tells wants to put in money (myself included) but he's keeping it strictly with his family so I can't really hate, but why tell me what interior your Aventador will have :to:
Damn that sounds interesting. What’s the business about?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going to be watching btc price like a hawk monday, btc debuts on nasdaq:ufdup:

Pre-Market Trading Hours from 4:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Market Hours from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Gonna be a big day for btc and alts on monday

Just put some more $ into my btc

Speaking of alts...wtc(waltonchain) has gone up from $5 to $8 in the past 3 days

Y'all thinking btc gona go up for this futures shyt? I was thinking ppl gona pump and dump this bytch

:lupe: