1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Why is that hatin ass nikka quoting my posts and actin like a bytch:gucci:

150 nikkas in the golf group and all of em in Shugg for makin them money:jawalrus:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
It’s a dangerous game though. None of your profits are REAL until you cash out and since nikkas is flipping from coin to coin (which are considered taxable events), they’re probably not cashing out. We’re pushing $800 billion. The dot com bubble hit $1.7 trillion before it went up in flames. God help nikkas who have all their bread in some of these horrible coins on that day. nikkas ain’t even talking about why they’re good companies or the technology. Just that it’s cheap and it could make billions so invest. Speculative nonsense. Some of the cats in here don’t have an investing background at all so they’re gonna read that shyt, get FOMO and get murdered out there when them coins blow up.

The only safeish way to move would be to get the gains then once it hits a set x multiplier, trade it back to Ethereum for safekeeping. It 4x or 5x, trade back for stability.
Don't be greedy.
But these dudes are committing to these coins, n thats gonna leave cats burned.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
it's beef on sight if i ever run into the bytches that run coinsmarkets...my ECA is basically being held hostage on there and i was trying to triple or quadruple my number of coins 3 days ago, but of course i still can't log in.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

FSP

Banned
Daps
Why is that hatin ass nikka quoting my posts and actin like a bytch:gucci:

150 nikkas in the golf group and all of em in Shugg for makin them money:jawalrus:
:mjlol:You nikkas gassed off of like 1 week. It's about the long game. But Thanks for playing

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:mjlol:You nikkas gassed off of like 1 week. It's about the long game. But Thanks for playing
nikka stop quoting me and put me on ignore if I’m all that
Frfr
Nah, definitely good if they're updating their wallet, could mean they will honor the BTCP fork.

Kucoin apparently honors all BTC forks too, so it could happen there too.
great