1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I repeat....

The only safeish way to move would be to get the gains then once it hits a set x multiplier, trade it back to Ethereum for safekeeping. It 4x or 5x, trade back for stability.
Don't be greedy.
But these dudes are committing to these coins, n thats gonna leave cats burned.

How much did you originally put in for it?

I had 660, originally. Until today actually, tried to be a wise guy and swing trade from its price fluctuations but the price keep going up so I took the L and reboot it at a higher price because I saw the potential, now I currently have a hundred less

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, don't sell, the circulating supply alone means you should keep it.
Always had the mentality of investing in reputable companies but didn’t see much gains so I started just choosing off of circulating supply. The most alluring is the Hawala coin, it’s less than a million, less than half a million coins in circulation but I discorved it too late, if I can’t buy it for under a dollar I don’t touch it, unless it’s something highly reputable like icon or vchain

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I feel u but u kinda made my point for me. U rode Xvg til u felt u made enough, ie u didn't let your greed have u holding a shytty bag. If she just lucked into this, i'm always gonna recommend she cover herself liberally,(the 2x) and then let the coin do what it does. That way if it drops like a rock, she won't feel like she lost money.

I know i'm more conservative than most tho.

$50 million cap, hard to throw that away now that it's getting the Binance bump.

I wouldn't sell this, I have a coin with a similar supply that I'm not even thinking of touching.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Always had the mentality of investing in reputable companies but didn’t see much gains so I started just choosing off of circulating supply. The most alluring is the Hawala coin, it’s less than a million, less than half a million coins in circulation but I discorved it too late, if I can’t buy it for under a dollar I don’t touch it, unless it’s something highly reputable like icon or vchain
What if it’s $2 and u won’t touch a low cap coin?

Then it goes to $30
U gone feel dumb..shid grab yo nuts and buy it if you like it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Wait 24 hours before trying to verify my debit card again.

:why:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if it’s $2 and u won’t touch a low cap coin?

Then it goes to $30
U gone feel dumb..shid grab yo nuts and buy it if you like it

Shell shocked after buying litecoin when it was 300 plus. had like 10 and thought I was out here doing it, worse decision I made. I lost all my vchain trynna swing trade as well so. I just consider the opportunity lost, waiting for the next

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
No, don't sell, the circulating supply alone means you should keep it.
fukked around with this for a bit and came up like $500, I barely make that in a weeks worth of work. That's how appreciative I am of you brehs and this crypto game. :mjcry: To think that regular low paying workers can make these gains right along with the six cert brehs is a beautiful thing. :wow: We all getting to the moon this year. :mjgrin:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked around with this for a bit and came up like $500, I barely make that in a weeks worth of work. That's how appreciative I am of you brehs and this crypto game. :mjcry: To think that regular low paying workers can make these gains right along with the six cert brehs is a beautiful thing. :wow: We all getting to the moon this year. :mjgrin:

It’s scary when a million dollars is actually within reach with this shyt, with the proper amount invested, a few couple moons every other day for a month can send you over to cashing out 7 figures easily

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

That shyt is going absolutely crazy right now :russ:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt is going absolutely crazy right now :russ:

Your the one actually who made to start analyzing circulating supply, ever since I’ve had a complex about. One of the reasons I haven’t bout a single ripple, I know I’ve missed a few opportunities because of it but oh well

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Belief should take a backseat to profits, I didn't believe in XVG and rode the wave until I felt like I made enough.

That's on Binance, has a sound product, gotta keep that and see what happens.
This is the problem I have with the most in crypto.

People are trading and buying things off feels and memes. Riding XVG till the massive pump was over was the smart move. I don't remember when I got out, but I have zero problems with "leaving money on the table" than to trust in some shyt that is basically doge dark.