1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The funny thing is I already mentionned their website ain't shyt, doesn't distinguish itself from any other cryptocurrency at all, uses shytty montesserat font and doesn't say anything about its function or it's utility and he even admits this himself by his complete avoidance of the question even though I asked him multiple times.

The only thing he can tell me is that he made some completely imaginary money that only materializes when he pulls out of this SCAM. Because that's what it is. A scam.

@Houston911 get him outta here
Be happy there’s someone I’m here alerting you to coins that go up x72 in value and just hit a penny ungrateful bytchass

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Five Cryptocurrency Altcoins You Have to Watch in 2018 - CryptBay Today

(5) Electra
Electra (ECA) is fairly unknown coin which has witnessed explosive growth in the recent months, not only in terms of community but developments,market-cap, price, and trading volume. Many in the cryptocurrency scene call it as “Verge’s Sister” however it is not privacy-centric as her older brother, however, share similar total supply and organic community following.

What sets Electra apart, is the grassroots approach of developing a decentralized blockchain project.

Looking under the coin’s hood, you will find a top class (however rare) NIST5 algorithm, providing blazing fast transactions, and very tiny fees.

They are going to be releasing many new features in 2018, such as; Atomic Swaps, Master Nodes and many more features with online merchants in mind.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Five Cryptocurrency Altcoins You Have to Watch in 2018 - CryptBay Today

(5) Electra
Electra (ECA) is fairly unknown coin which has witnessed explosive growth in the recent months, not only in terms of community but developments,market-cap, price, and trading volume. Many in the cryptocurrency scene call it as “Verge’s Sister” however it is not privacy-centric as her older brother, however, share similar total supply and organic community following.

What sets Electra apart, is the grassroots approach of developing a decentralized blockchain project.

Looking under the coin’s hood, you will find a top class (however rare) NIST5 algorithm, providing blazing fast transactions, and very tiny fees.

They are going to be releasing many new features in 2018, such as; Atomic Swaps, Master Nodes and many more features with online merchants in mind.
lmao Master nodes you mean the same ones DASH employs so their top employees can hog the coins faster? You've got to be kidding me

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
where can i buy im trying throw this lil $50 in
I use Binance. I'm not as adventurous as others in this thread. I just buy off Binance and coinbase. I'm conservative. I invested in some coins and I hold. I tried some day trading and kept making mistakes so I stopped that. Holding has worked best for me. You never lose when you hold.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I ain’t gotta tell you shyt, if you can’t google their fukkin website or don’t know what proof of stake is maybe you should exit the thread

Or you can buy my 1+ million Eca coins off me for $1 You dikkridin slut

tough crowd

2O8vjfv.gif