1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The funny thing is I already mentionned their website ain't shyt, doesn't distinguish itself from any other cryptocurrency at all, uses shytty montesserat font and doesn't say anything about its function or it's utility and he even admits this himself by his complete avoidance of the question even though I asked him multiple times.

The only thing he can tell me is that he made some completely imaginary money that only materializes when he pulls out of this SCAM. Because that's what it is. A scam.
The way I see it bro you should play the game both ways. Investing long term in coins with actual futures and use cases while also making money flipping the shytcoins while hype is making them 20x

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All y’all nikkas buying pump and dumps. Y’all nikkas gonna feel mad dumb when there’s a correction and the shytcoin tanks. If you want to buy a lot of coins and get in early, just do ICOs. This thread starting to feel like the movie Boiler Room with the garbage coins being pushed.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
damn tron wont stop :damn:

v0gyLb0.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
The way I see it bro you should play the game both ways. Investing long term in coins with actual futures and use cases while also making money flipping the shytcoins while hype is making them 20x
the only thing is that people don't care the consequences of it. If you don't care then fine but know the consequences of that, the thing is, it's the critical thinking that's going to let you keep your money. If you don't learn how or why to avoid obvious scams now, you're going to get taken for thousands when the scams involve very good scams by very smart people for very large amounts of money. It might seem obvious to people who've been in the game for years like a lot of people in this thread, but there are also people in this thread who are getting into crypto for the very first time and the first thing they don't need to hear is to throw money at scams, obvious scams especially without due process because that if that plug gets pulled people who don't think things through are going to be SOL.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It’s a dangerous game though. None of your profits are REAL until you cash out and since nikkas is flipping from coin to coin (which are considered taxable events), they’re probably not cashing out. We’re pushing $800 billion. The dot com bubble hit $1.7 trillion before it went up in flames. God help nikkas who have all their bread in some of these horrible coins on that day. nikkas ain’t even talking about why they’re good companies or the technology. Just that it’s cheap and it could make billions so invest. Speculative nonsense. Some of the cats in here don’t have an investing background at all so they’re gonna read that shyt, get FOMO and get murdered out there when them coins blow up.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
It’s a dangerous game though. None of your profits are REAL until you cash out and since nikkas is flipping from coin to coin (which are considered taxable events), they’re probably not cashing out. We’re pushing $800 billion. The dot com bubble hit $1.7 trillion before it went up in flames. God help nikkas who have all their bread in some of these horrible coins on that day. nikkas ain’t even talking about why they’re good companies or the technology. Just that it’s cheap and it could make billions so invest. Speculative nonsense. Some of the cats in here don’t have an investing background at all so they’re gonna read that shyt, get FOMO and get murdered out there when them coins blow up.
We a long way from 1.7 trillion

shyt since it’s 20 years later that prolly equate to 2.55 trillion

We got a long way to go :blessed: