1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the deal with Aeron? I posted about it a couple days ago when it was 75 cents and now it’s 4 dollars and change. I hit 10gs because of it and don’t know if I should pull out, I’m not a greedy man but sounds to good to be true

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
What’s the deal with Aeron? I posted about it a couple days ago when it was 75 cents and now it’s 4 dollars and change. I hit 10gs because of it and don’t know if I should pull out, I’m not a greedy man but sounds to good to be try

I repeat....

The only safeish way to move would be to get the gains then once it hits a set x multiplier, trade it back to Ethereum for safekeeping. It 4x or 5x, trade back for stability.
Don't be greedy.
But these dudes are committing to these coins, n thats gonna leave cats burned.

How much did you originally put in for it?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What’s the deal with Aeron? I posted about it a couple days ago when it was 75 cents and now it’s 4 dollars and change. I hit 10gs because of it and don’t know if I should pull out, I’m not a greedy man but sounds to good to be true

Some dude on YouTube co-signed it.

Edit found the link...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So is btc ltc and eth obsolete now? Haven’t heard those three in a long time. Seems like it’s all altcoins now

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
She doesn't believe in the coin or know anything about it. It's a hail mary that landed. I'd recommend she trade a large portion(say 2x her initial investment) back into ethereum, and let the rest ride.

Belief should take a backseat to profits, I didn't believe in XVG and rode the wave until I felt like I made enough.

That's on Binance, has a sound product, gotta keep that and see what happens.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
The only safeish way to move would be to get the gains then once it hits a set x multiplier, trade it back to Ethereum for safekeeping. It 4x or 5x, trade back for stability.
Don't be greedy.
But these dudes are committing to these coins, n thats gonna leave cats burned.

yeah as hard as it is, I gotta remember this. cant let FOMO get me. i ended up doing some altcoin-to-ETH trades this evening on Binance ultimately to buy Ripple with, and ultimately said fukk it and just kept the ETH...which AFAIK has been going up a little bit by the hour. I think i missed the boat on Ripple. unless theres another decent dip.

not too many of these things, as asiprational and revolutionary as they want to be, will end up surviving. i definitely cant knock anyone riding waves and making profits though...i hope all posters in here can cake this year :salute:even if it's through being on the right side of a pump and dump or getting lucky with timing. :win:

i have a relatively small but still life helping & life changing amount that im trying to cash out this year. its attainable though. i have a feeling its gonna be a chaotic year, and a real good year for a lot of people.

i just hope we'll be able to cash out:whoa:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Belief should take a backseat to profits, I didn't believe in XVG and rode the wave until I felt like I made enough.

That's on Binance, has a sound product, gotta keep that and see what happens.

I feel u but u kinda made my point for me. U rode Xvg til u felt u made enough, ie u didn't let your greed have u holding a shytty bag.
If she just lucked into this, i'm always gonna recommend she cover herself liberally,(the 2x) and then let the coin do what it does.
U saw it on Binance, U looked into it to know its a solid product.
She sounds like a person who literally stepped on a golden ticket but never heard of Willy Wonka.
That way if it drops like a rock, she won't feel like she lost money.

I know i'm more conservative than most tho.