1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Found this regarding CybCsec XCS

Guess that explains why its up to .04 all of a sudden.

Also it appears the previous lead developer ran off with the ICO money so now a new team is in charge.

Anyway I pumped the brakes on a buy.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody using the ECA wallet? I don't trust Coinsmarkets right now so I'm getting everything off there. I might have to get more ECA on coinhouse.

Daps
Yeah man, you see how people be coming in here regretting that they didn't buy more coins? That's exactly what I mean... Like yeah you bought 50 Ripple when it was at 10 cents... cool, so you made $100 or $200 now... Great :yeshrug:

If you had bought 10,000 at 10 cents a coin you would've made way more. So that's why I'm not stressing investing too much until I really got enough cash to throw around. You see Ian Balina's portfolio? Dude has 10,000's and 100,000's in coins and that's how he's making his dough. If you small time, you gotta work with 500's-1,000's to eventually get to that level at least.
Everyone read this post!
If you really want to get rich, you got to simply buy more coins. Of course not everyone can afford tens of thousands of coins, but flip some of this stellar & Ripple y'all buying right now and that you made maybe a few thousand on into some ico's where you can get in early and get thousands of coins for cheap. Or just do your research and dig and come up on some shyt. My boy bought Eng at $0.06 28 days ago and ran up 170k as of a few days ago and you know that shyts going to go up.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Kucoin and CoinsMarkets having problems and I'm out ere trying to buy some coins.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Everyone read this post!
If you really want to get rich, you got to simply buy more coins. Of course not everyone can afford tens of thousands of coins, but flip some of this stellar & Ripple y'all buying right now and that you made maybe a few thousand on into some ico's where you can get in early and get thousands of coins for cheap. Or just do your research and dig and come up on some shyt. My boy bought Eng at $0.06 28 days ago and ran up 170k as of a few days ago and you know that shyts going to go up.
I personally wouldn't touch Ripple but I did flip XVG and bought some Siacoin.
:mjgrin:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I ain’t gotta tell you shyt, if you can’t google their fukkin website or don’t know what proof of stake is maybe you should exit the thread

Or you can buy my 1+ million Eca coins off me for $1 You dikkridin slut
:picard::picard::picard:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
The funny thing is I already mentionned their website ain't shyt, doesn't distinguish itself from any other cryptocurrency at all, uses shytty montesserat font and doesn't say anything about its function or it's utility and he even admits this himself by his complete avoidance of the question even though I asked him multiple times.

The only thing he can tell me is that he made some completely imaginary money that only materializes when he pulls out of this SCAM. Because that's what it is. A scam.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I ain’t gotta tell you shyt, if you can’t google their fukkin website or don’t know what proof of stake is maybe you should exit the thread

Or you can buy my 1+ million Eca coins off me for $1 You dikkridin slut
:dwillhuh::russ::mjlol: