1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: My dude pulled out a screenshot.

Chill fam, it’s not that serious. If the banks are testing it then they testing it, if not whatever:manny:

let him continue , you see this all the time...guys who happened to put money in BTC and ETH 5 years ago , puffing their chests everywhere when they got "lucky". Let him have his day

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
219um87.png

Game. BLOUSES.
219um87.png

btw ...you didn't respond because you don't know what you're talking about. LOL . Throwing a screenshot up doesn' prove anything you stated but good tactic.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I've played the lottery and it works the same way psychologically. I've made thousands in the lottery only to lose it by....buying more lottery. :snoop: If you don't get used to putting your money toward value, researching what's valuable and executing thoughtfully, then you're profits are going to vanish at some point.

There's a lot of people out there who got rich off of this, but are super under-qualified. Guess what, they won't be rich for long.

Like I said I'm not attacking anybody but sometimes a little skepticism is healthy, which I see none of in this thread right now.

You do realize most of us are invested in multiple coins right. If I was only invested in ECA I'd get your point. But I'm invested in enough safer options where I can take a flyer on ECA.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You have to invest how you are comfortable.

From what I can tell its really hard to lose money, unless you just invest a large chunk into like one thing while its on a climb and it tanks.

If I had a couple dozen g's sitting around then yeah you could go from being well of to close to rich, but I think most people in this thread are trying to make a come up enough to just knock out some bills or maybe luck up and hit the "jackpot"

I personally find this interesting and I'm interested in all the parts of it
I'm trying to get rich, just not stressing over doing it in one month. These other cats been doing this a little longer and got a little more to play with. I feel real good bout where I'm at and most importantly my knowledge of the game is up. So I am more comfortable now making decisions and understanding the process. Which is as valuable as the money itself going forward.

I got my own personal goals and I'm smashing them. My friends don't even believe I made 5gs this last month :mjgrin:

To them this must be some pyramid scheme or marketing thing, like they are convinced I'm being scammed by a nigerian prince or something :russ:

Which is why I think we're all getting more money this year, cause once those people are convinced to invest the money will start flowin in even more. It's starting already.

A flux of noobs is imo what's driving ETH up and causing Binance traffic to increase.

e46d495473deecf754fe79c2b02d5888.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Malta @FSP @KushSkywalker

going to sign up for HITBTC exchange.

The only intention is to obtain some of the trade.io currency, it will be listed Jan 8.

i've reviewed this and I think this has an opportunity to be huge specifically since the team behind it is legit and there's a working prototype

see below

just want to share adn give a heads up - this could be a shyt coin but look at the #s raised and do some DD and this has a good opprotunity

Price in preICO
1 ETH = 1000 TIO
Price in ICO
1 ETH = 600-900 TIO

that would put price of the preIco at

and ICO @ 600 would be

0.0000022 a 67% return from PreICo to ICO -

I was going to ask if anyone's signed up for hitbtc for this very reason. Haven't seen it mentioned here

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The point is that you have clowns with none to little skin in the game talking like they know shyt.

what does skin in the game have to do with knowing shyt. Breh 80% of the people investing , don't know what these tokens do nor do they know why they are being valued. It's all speculation , gold rush, shyt going on. People are moving out west with mining gear trying to find gold. That's where we are right now in this stage and companies are happy to sell us tokens to fund their operations , until the bottom falls out , there's no real analysis being done.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
True. I'm just thinking ahead. When buying in might not be so cheap. Believe me it's hard for me NOT to say, fukk it. Historically black people are always at the losing end of these corporate scams so I feel the obligation....

Just do your research, even if you win :mjgrin:
Hey if you can afford to lose it buy in a ton when it's low. That is sound advice. Just a matter of if you can afford to lose it.

I get the logic. It's how I came up on Verge even.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Around 5 pst I will begin research on coins going from roughly the 200,000k Mark cap level to 2 mil mark cap level

Hope I find something...anyone in here wanna help?

If u bought $1000 of Eca coins when I alerted it in group chat u now have $77000

I ain't doing shyt at work today so I'm down :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey i wired money yesterday and its still in us wallet but when i purchased i made sure i paid for eth. what do i need to do to get it over to eth? i bought at 780 and its 989 now i hope theyre not going to have me losing money are they? how do i get it over to eth? anybody know?

havent been able to get anyone on the phone either smdh

FSP

Banned
Daps
You do realize most of us are invested in multiple coins right. If I was only invested in ECA I'd get your point. But I'm invested in enough safer options where I can take a flyer on ECA.
Nope. I know nothing about what else you guys are invested in. You might not even have invested that much....right now. I'm only going by what I see getting peddled in this thread atm. I just feel the need to say something when I see something getting out of hand. Cuz there's a lot of people just coming in this thread getting into crypto for the first time, with super high hopes and seeing ECA and "coinsmarket" and I'm just like, no.