1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Make me thousands in less than 2 weeks

That’s what it do
Did you make thousands.. or is that just what it says atm?

If it drops tomorrow will you still be saying that?

I'm only asking because no one else is...I'm looking at their website and it doesn't even tell me anything.

It literally says nothing. Ya'll don't see this as a red flag

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

I'm only asking because no one else is...I'm looking at their website and it doesn't even tell me anything.

Breh the website you got to buy it on whole gui was done in MS Paint :mjlol:

He just wanna get money :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:mjgrin: I've made over 1k in it, this a low risk high reward. Don't really care what the coin does or doesn't do as long as it makes me money, if it tanks I'm prepared to eat that loss as it I didn't invest much in it anyway.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
New version? So I should scrap this one and download a new one?
Last night when I was on I got a pop up saying as of jan 4 you have to use a new app. I downloaded it but haven't logged in yet cause I heard no one else mention it. I'm scared it's to fish my email and password. Probably is real though, coincided with their update online last night.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Only 1 week? Please stop.

If you did that after 1 week realize you are the exception. People just throwing money at everything
I'm notthe exception. And you're proving my point by saying folks are just throwing money at things. You should have a plan for allocating your resources. You're attacking me like I'm spreading FUD or shilling BS like 93.7% of the people in this thread. Just trying to help others emulate the success I've had .

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh the website you got to buy it on whole gui was done in MS Paint :mjlol:

He just wanna get money :russ:
It's one thing if you're risking your own money to do this fine, whatever,

but when you're on here convincing others to buy in and you don't even know what it does, that's conning. That's toxic, and you're contributing to uselessness

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm notthe exception. And you're proving my point by saying folks are just throwing money at things. You should have a plan for allocating your resources. You're attacking me like I'm spreading FUD or shilling BS like 93.7% of the people in this thread. Just trying to help others emulate the success I've had .
I didn't mean to come off that way it's just when you say it like that people are going to expect those returns and if after a week they don't see any improvement they will start to panic sell or do something stupid. I'm playing devil's advocate right now because people out there are expecting us to do just that.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
not only will i not provide proof, I don't need to , just like you can't prove otherwise. You have no proof because you aren't part of either team and have no insider knowledge of the ongoings of either business (nor do you have any connections within to tell you otherwise).

there are tests going on and there's NDAs which is why you won't see any tangible evidence. period. You can come in here and be an a$$hole to everyone else but you don't know what you're talking about in this regard. So continue to be uncivil and puff your chest...I'm moving on from the conversation.

I will say this the tests ....edit, actually won't say this and be put in a conflicting position
This nikka just typed out a diatribe to say he's going to "get" proof. A Google search takes 30 seconds :francis: And you still haven't addressed my mentioning the fact that the Ripple protocol is what banks etc are referring to when they talk about partnering with Ripple. This is different from XRP the coin. Educate yourself. I'm just trying to inform.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@Houston911

breh, can we get the cypto sub forum? we need different threads
1) getting started thread with a FAQ
2) exchange thread to discuss the different exchanges and what people are trading on them
3) several threads on
a) alt coins/tokens
b) ICOs

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I didn't mean to come off that way it's just when you say it like that people are going to expect those returns and if after a week they don't see any improvement they will start to panic sell or do something stupid. I'm playing devil's advocate right now because people out there are expecting us to do just that.
Here's the thing. People WILL panic sell and do dumb things. Who do you think is buying what you're selling on the other side of the exchange when you're locking in profits? The point is to use their mental weakness and ignorance to your advantage. Not just dumping random amounts of money into coins and hoping for it to skyrocket.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: FSP

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:So focus on just 2? Which 2 you suggest?
Just a heads up on how I hit seven figures. I put 8k into ethereum back in March 2016. Didn't touch that shyt until eth went on it's run earlier last year. Sold 20 bucks under the ath at the time. Not bad. Heard about antshares/neo and put half my profit into neo and half into omise go. Took half the profit from each and put it into wtc during a crash to 70c.