1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This nikka just typed out a diatribe to say he's going to "get" proof. A Google search takes 30 seconds :francis: And you still haven't addressed my mentioning the fact that the Ripple protocol is what banks etc are referring to when they talk about partnering with Ripple. This is different from XRP the coin. Educate yourself. I'm just trying to inform.

your reading comprehension is lacking just like your understanding of the market.

I am not going to "get" proof. If you're using google to find forums of people discussing it, is not proof. There are NDA's between the two companies and you won't find that disucssed on any forum or on google. Fact is someone leaked that Visa and Ripple had communicated with one another and then people added to that and now there's a hyperbole of they are in a partnership ,which isn't true or wasn't. you saying there's been no contact between the two is 100% false and you have no idea what you're talking about.

I never said they were using XRP, quote me where I said that.

How could you read what I wrote and come back with this horrible response and you even went out your way to make up shyt that I didn't even say.

this is your silly way of backtracking on what you said, which was

No, they aren't. That rumor was started after someone doctored an article that was actually about AMEX.

now you're saying they are testing Ripple.

Are they or arent' they testing Ripple? Because you're saying two different things....just admit you're wrong and walk away. You thought I was one of these newbies.

FSP

Banned
Daps
:mjgrin: I've made over 1k in it, this a low risk high reward. Don't really care what the coin does or doesn't do as long as it makes me money, if it tanks I'm prepared to eat that loss as it I didn't invest much in it anyway.
I've played the lottery and it works the same way psychologically. I've made thousands in the lottery only to lose it by....buying more lottery. :snoop: If you don't get used to putting your money toward value, researching what's valuable and executing thoughtfully, then you're profits are going to vanish at some point.

There's a lot of people out there who got rich off of this, but are super under-qualified. Guess what, they won't be rich for long.

Like I said I'm not attacking anybody but sometimes a little skepticism is healthy, which I see none of in this thread right now.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yeah man, you see how people be coming in here regretting that they didn't buy more coins? That's exactly what I mean... Like yeah you bought 50 Ripple when it was at 10 cents... cool, so you made $100 or $200 now... Great :yeshrug:

If you had bought 10,000 at 10 cents a coin you would've made way more. So that's why I'm not stressing investing too much until I really got enough cash to throw around. You see Ian Balina's portfolio? Dude has 10,000's and 100,000's in coins and that's how he's making his dough. If you small time, you gotta work with 500's-1,000's to eventually get to that level at least.
I tried to explain this earlier and got shyt on.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I didn't mean to come off that way it's just when you say it like that people are going to expect those returns and if after a week they don't see any improvement they will start to panic sell or do something stupid. I'm playing devil's advocate right now because people out there are expecting us to do just that.
Yea you got to be researching and very actively day trading the highs and lows to turn 500 to 10k in a week, unless you happen to pick a Tron at .03 right before it blows.

I got no issue with lofty expectations but using words like SHOULD is a little off putting. People need time to learn, and some people want to invest and walk away, not necessarily chase the highs and lows all day.

I'm also ok doing a safe incremental climb where I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket. Sure I could throw 1500 on ECA, but I was nervous to do so, and rightfully imo. So instead I threw a hundred at it. In retrospect yea I would've made way more, but I don't regret being a little safe with my money.

I turned a couple hundred to over 5k in a month, which I am satisfied with, I may be doing a slower climb, but I am climbing, and steadily. Also building a foundation of funds to reinvest (.icos etc.)

So I'm not too concerned with catching every 0.0005 to 0.01 cent train there is, I'll go nuts chasing every low coin and having 5k play to with is nice, but risking 1/5 of it is still scary to me.

Also I get that focusing on a couple coins will maximize profit, but if one of your couple coins starts to slide it will also maximize loss. The thread is starting to essentially suggest keeping all your eggs in one basket as an investment method, which when you're winning will cause exponential gains, but when you're losing it's the same thing the other way.

Every day people are suggesting a new coin, or waiting for this coins price to change to this, or going to another exchange, and then in the same breath they're saying only invest in one or two coins. Well it sounds like everyones investing in 10-15 coins judging by the posts.

Me I have Lend, TRX, XRP, BRD, Ven, ECA, and BNTY as well as a big chunk of ETH. If I had say dumped everything into to Tron last week I'd be up a lot more sure, in hindsight. But then the next week Tron will swing and another one will have it's turn. So while someone might've made 15k yesterday and I only made 1k, I'm not mad about it, because I have a little safety net here. I'm trying not to let greed push me into a race to the top where my judgement gets clouded.

Yes I am invested in 7 coins right now, but I don't think I'm spread too thin, nor do I think it's a bad move. Once I have a larger amount of disposable income where larger investments aren't threatening huge chunks of my holdings then I will make more risky moves.

FSP

Banned
Daps
No whitepaper, no use cases, no partnerships. Lets just call ECA a scamcoin so anyone here isn't caught off guard when everything dumps to shyt

Buying into scam coins breeds more scam coins, and this time they might not make the mistake of making them so easily identifiable

Here's the thing. People WILL panic sell and do dumb things. Who do you think is buying what you're selling on the other side of the exchange when you're locking I'm profits? The point is to use their mental weakness and ignorance to your advantage. Not just dumping random amounts of money into coins and hoping for it to skyrocket.

Well I'm talking about people here on thecoli. I don't want to see people here lose on the basis of hype that's generated without reason. That's all.

Just a heads up on how I hit seven figures. I put 8k into ethereum back in March 2016. Didn't touch that shyt until eth went on it's run earlier last year. Sold 20 bucks under the ath at the time. Not bad. Heard about antshares/neo and put half my profit into neo and half into omise go. Took half the profit from each and put it into wtc during a crash to 70c.

The difference here is that putting money into ethereum was a smart move, whether or not you knew it at the time. Ether is headed by a few geniuses and actually solves problems. That's not what I'm seeing here. I'm seeing people getting lucky then turning into scam artists, BUT that hurts everything in the long run. This software can change the world but not if everyone who gets lucky, turns into scheming connivers.

i'm not trying to tell you not to make that money. I just don't want it to be at the expense of the future potential. Coins like ECA are TOXIC

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny, a bunch of people I know was just talkin about this stuff today. I may fukk wit it

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
your reading comprehension is lacking just like your understanding of the market.

I am not going to "get" proof. If you're using google to find forums of people discussing it, is not proof. There are NDA's between the two companies and you won't find that disucssed on any forum or on google. Fact is someone leaked that Visa and Ripple had communicated with one another and then people added to that and now there's a hyperbole of they are in a partnership ,which isn't true or wasn't. you saying there's been no contact between the two is 100% false and you have no idea what you're talking about.

How could you read what I wrote and come back with this horrible response and you even went out your way to make up shyt that I didn't even say.

Are they or arent' they testing Ripple? Because you're saying two different things....just admit you're wrong and walk away. You thought I was one of these newbies.

219um87.png

Game. BLOUSES.
219um87.png

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@Malta @FSP @KushSkywalker

going to sign up for HITBTC exchange.

The only intention is to obtain some of the trade.io currency, it will be listed Jan 8.

i've reviewed this and I think this has an opportunity to be huge specifically since the team behind it is legit and there's a working prototype

see below

The ICO is officially complete, and we would like to congratulate all participants for supporting this year's most successful blockchain venture. Thanks to your contributions, we are already well on the way towards making the financial markets more transparent and democratic, for all.

Final Amount Raised: $31,169,749
Final Participants: 15,073
Final Tokens Allocated: 65,782,147

What Happens Now?

• Trade Token (TIO) Will Be Listed On Major Exchanges

• After the 8th January trade tokens can be obtained on the following exchanges HitBTC, OKEx, & EtherDelta

• The Company's liquidity pool will be formed

• Beta Testing of our proprietary technologies

• Launch of the Company's own exchange, which will be adopted by Tail & Fin, Great Fundamentals Sdn Bhd, Correo Educ. Pole, THB Holdings LLC, Incentives SA, POWToken.com and others.

Application for FINMA license

• Integrate the Company's platform to the MT4 trading platform for PRIMUS Global Ltd. (formerly known as FXPRIMUS CY Limited) and for Primus Capital Markets UK

Watch this space for more updates.........

just want to share adn give a heads up - this could be a shyt coin but look at the #s raised and do some DD and this has a good opprotunity

Price in preICO
1 ETH = 1000 TIO
Price in ICO
1 ETH = 600-900 TIO

that would put price of the preIco at

and ICO @ 600 would be

0.0000022 a 67% return from PreICo to ICO -

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to invest how you are comfortable.

From what I can tell its really hard to lose money, unless you just invest a large chunk into like one thing while its on a climb and it tanks.

If I had a couple dozen g's sitting around then yeah you could go from being well of to close to rich, but I think most people in this thread are trying to make a come up enough to just knock out some bills or maybe luck up and hit the "jackpot"

I personally find this interesting and I'm interested in all the parts of it

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: My dude pulled out a screenshot.

Chill fam, it’s not that serious. If the banks are testing it then they testing it, if not whatever:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
@Malta @FSP @KushSkywalker

going to sign up for HITBTC exchange.

The only intention is to obtain some of the trade.io currency, it will be listed Jan 8.

i've reviewed this and I think this has an opportunity to be huge specifically since the team behind it is legit and there's a working prototype

see below

just want to share adn give a heads up - this could be a shyt coin but look at the #s raised and do some DD and this has a good opprotunity

Price in preICO
1 ETH = 1000 TIO
Price in ICO
1 ETH = 600-900 TIO

that would put price of the preIco at

and ICO @ 600 would be

0.0000022 a 67% return from PreICo to ICO -
What you think it will hit the exchange at? and also thanks for the heads up.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Yea you got to be researching and very actively day trading the highs and lows to turn 500 to 10k in a week, unless you happen to pick a Tron at .03 right before it blows.

I got no issue with lofty expectations but using words like SHOULD is a little off putting. People need time to learn, and some people want to invest and walk away, not necessarily chase the highs and lows all day.

I'm also ok doing a safe incremental climb where I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket. Sure I could throw 1500 on ECA, but I was nervous to do so, and rightfully imo. So instead I threw a hundred at it. In retrospect yea I would've made way more, but I don't regret being a little safe with my money.

I turned a couple hundred to over 5k in a month, which I am satisfied with, I may be doing a slower climb, but I am climbing, and steadily. Also building a foundation of funds to reinvest (.icos etc.)

So I'm not too concerned with catching every 0.0005 to 0.01 cent train there is, I'll go nuts chasing every low coin and having 5k play to with is nice, but risking 1/5 of it is still scary to me.

Also I get that focusing on a couple coins will maximize profit, but if one of your couple coins starts to slide it will also maximize loss. The thread is starting to essentially suggest keeping all your eggs in one basket as an investment method, which when you're winning will cause exponential gains, but when you're losing it's the same thing the other way.

Every day people are suggesting a new coin, or waiting for this coins price to change to this, or going to another exchange, and then in the same breath they're saying only invest in one or two coins. Well it sounds like everyones investing in 10-15 coins judging by the posts.

Me I have Lend, TRX, XRP, BRD, Ven, ECA, and BNTY as well as a big chunk of ETH. If I had say dumped everything into to Tron last week I'd be up a lot more sure, in hindsight. But then the next week Tron will swing and another one will have it's turn. So while someone might've made 15k yesterday and I only made 1k, I'm not mad about it, because I have a little safety net here. I'm trying not to let greed push me into a race to the top where my judgement gets clouded.

Yes I am invested in 7 coins right now, but I don't think I'm spread too thin, nor do I think it's a bad move. Once I have a larger amount of disposable income where larger investments aren't threatening huge chunks of my holdings then I will make more risky moves.
True. I'm just thinking ahead. When buying in might not be so cheap. Believe me it's hard for me NOT to say, fukk it. Historically black people are always at the losing end of these corporate scams so I feel the obligation....

Just do your research, even if you win :mjgrin: