1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
what does skin in the game have to do with knowing shyt. Breh 80% of the people investing , don't know what these tokens do nor do they know why they are being valued. It's all speculation , gold rush, shyt going on. People are moving out west with mining gear trying to find gold. That's where we are right now in this stage and companies are happy to sell us tokens to fund their operations , until the bottom falls out , there's no real analysis being done.
Folks need to stop using the ignorance of the masses as an excuse to not be informed. And for the record, I own a SaaS company so I don't need crypto money to puff my chest out. I'm literally just trying to help.

We're not enemies breh. Theres plenty of money. No reason we can't all win. Let's just do what we can to help each other get there.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I was going to ask if anyone's signed up for hitbtc for this very reason. Haven't seen it mentioned here

i haven't seen HITBTC mentioned either and I wouldn't sign up for it as i heard bad reviews but I'm definitely getting trade.io (TIO) coins as soon as they drop. Tried to get into the ICO but the KYC knocked me out.

I have 5 other ICOs i'm in as well , hopefully if they open up a sub forum these can be discussed. as I'm doing kinda what Ian is doing (just not full time) by researching and trying to understand the white papers. Been emailing several of them regarding investments like FarmaTrust, Fluz Fluz, Medchain, etc etc...

Hi Perfectson ,

There seems to be a misunderstanding with my colleague that send you the other mail. In February the main-sale opens, where there is no limitation on amount you can invest.

Hope this clarifies it,

With kind regards,

Jeffrey Middelbos
Community Manager for FarmaTrust.

On 3 January 2018 at 21:40, Perfectson wrote:
Thanks for the answer. Will there be an ICO for the little guys to show support for the technology and company at all?

Perfectson

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Token Presale <presale@farmatrust.com> wrote:
Hi Perfectson

The next sale will be in February 2018, but this will be higher amounts, and if there are any discounts they will be much lower.

Thank you for your interest.

Best

On 3 January 2018 at 13:55, perfectson wrote:
Will there be any additional rounds at lower minimums ??

Thanks

Perfectson

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
hey i wired money yesterday and its still in us wallet but when i purchased i made sure i paid for eth. what do i need to do to get it over to eth? i bought at 780 and its 989 now i hope theyre not going to have me losing money are they? how do i get it over to eth? anybody know
On coinbase? You already bought the ETH but it's not in your ETH account yet? Go to accounts and click on ETH and see if it's pending.

If you bought the ETH at 780 it got frozen at that price. So really you made 200$ already if I'm following correctly.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Folks need to stop using the ignorance of the masses as an excuse to not be informed. And for the record. I own a SaaS company so I don't need crypto money to puff my chest out. I'm literally just trying to help.

well let's align then, same goal :salute:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You're spread way too thin bromethazine. Looking at the amounts you're investing, you'll be better off choosing 1-2 really strong coins to augment the multiplier effect and diversifying once you have a larger pot.

$500 should be enough for everyone on this board to have a five figure pot after a week of active trading in this market.

Good looks breh, but that's just what I have on Kucoin, my base is in Vechain which accounts for about 60-70% of what I have, followed by ZCL and 200 ICX.

The Kucoin stuff is me looking for rookies to add to my bench and develop :mjgrin:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
i haven't seen HITBTC mentioned either and I wouldn't sign up for it as i heard bad reviews but I'm definitely getting trade.io (TIO) coins as soon as they drop. Tried to get into the ICO but the KYC knocked me out.

I have 5 other ICOs i'm in as well , hopefully if they open up a sub forum these can be discussed. as I'm doing kinda what Ian is doing (just not full time) by researching and trying to understand the white papers. Been emailing several of them regarding investments like FarmaTrust, Fluz Fluz, Medchain, etc etc...
I don't ever expect free labor from anyone, but feel free to keep putting me on to the stuff you find :mjgrin:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I don't ever expect free labor from anyone, but feel free to keep putting me on to the stuff you find :mjgrin:

nah, I'm on here so people can learn and help me learn. Vet my shyt out as well. I don't want people trying to follow me, I want people who can give their opinions and help me be better. It's a competition for me as well , and if it's helping our funds grow why not.

Seriously, I'd take a few people and even do a fund.

BTW, there's a token ICO that will allow you to copy cat others investments . So if @Malta is making money and you want to copy his investments/timings, it's supposed to help you do that. That's another I'm researching

we really need that "sub" cuz alot of information is being lost on bickering about stuff that doesn't matter and I'm guilty of that as well.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta @FSP @KushSkywalker

going to sign up for HITBTC exchange.

The only intention is to obtain some of the trade.io currency, it will be listed Jan 8.

i've reviewed this and I think this has an opportunity to be huge specifically since the team behind it is legit and there's a working prototype

see below

just want to share adn give a heads up - this could be a shyt coin but look at the #s raised and do some DD and this has a good opprotunity

Price in preICO
1 ETH = 1000 TIO
Price in ICO
1 ETH = 600-900 TIO

that would put price of the preIco at

and ICO @ 600 would be

0.0000022 a 67% return from PreICo to ICO -

HitBTC is a janky exchange with a decent interface, it took about 15 hours for them to send $80 worth of BTC to my account :ld:

I'll look into that ICO, good looks.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:snoop: please don't turn this thread into a "I know more/I'm a better investor than you"

We are all here trying to make money and help our fellow brehs in the process.

People trying to turn this into a contest or be known as the smartest guy are ruining this thread.

Stop the beef please.

Coli can never have anything nice for to long:upsetfavre:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:snoop: please don't turn this thread into a "I know more/I'm a better investor than you"

We are all here trying to make money and help our fellow brehs in the process.

People trying to turn this into a contest or be known as the smartest guy are ruining this thread.

Stop the beef please.

Coli can never have anything nice for to long:upsetfavre:

FSP

Banned
Daps
nah, I'm on here so people can learn and help me learn. Vet my shyt out as well. I don't want people trying to follow me, I want people who can give their opinions and help me be better. It's a competition for me as well , and if it's helping our funds grow why not.

Seriously, I'd take a few people and even do a fund.

BTW, there's a token ICO that will allow you to copy cat others investments . So if @Malta is making money and you want to copy his investments/timings, it's supposed to help you do that. That's another I'm researching

we really need that "sub" cuz alot of information is being lost on bickering about stuff that doesn't matter and I'm guilty of that as well.
Seriously. Mods what's good:gucci: