1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't ever expect free labor from anyone, but feel free to keep putting me on to the stuff you find :mjgrin:

Eh, I dont mind helping, if it saves someone from making huge mistakes that costs them money, this stuff isn't easy to get into and even reading around it's difficult to get a grasp on things at times with how fast things move.

I didn't have anyone to help me and I wish I did.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On coinbase? You already bought the ETH but it's not in your ETH account yet? Go to accounts and click on ETH and see if it's pending.

If you bought the ETH at 780 it got frozen at that price. So really you made 200$ already if I'm following correctly.

yea i paid with wire transfer... yesterday and it says deposited... but its in usd format. it wont let me do anything with it

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
nah, I'm on here so people can learn and help me learn. Vet my shyt out as well. I don't want people trying to follow me, I want people who can give their opinions and help me be better. It's a competition for me as well , and if it's helping our funds grow why not.

Seriously, I'd take a few people and even do a fund.

BTW, there's a token ICO that will allow you to copy cat others investments . So if @Malta is making money and you want to copy his investments/timings, it's supposed to help you do that. That's another I'm researching

we really need that "sub" cuz alot of information is being lost on bickering about stuff that doesn't matter and I'm guilty of that as well.
I heard there was already a site that allows you to copy others investments. But just like most ICOs, American citizens are blocked from it due to the SEC.

FSP

Banned
Daps
:snoop: please don't turn this thread into a "I know more/I'm a better investor than you"

We are all here trying to make money and help our fellow brehs in the process.

People trying to turn this into a contest or be known as the smartest guy are ruining this thread.

Stop the beef please.

Coli can never have anything nice for to long:upsetfavre:
I hope you don't think that's what I'm doing, tbh people who aren't trying to help get bounced out of this thread real quick, that's why it's the best thread on thecoli

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man i feel like there is SO much more for me to learn, I thought it was going to be simple invest, sit and then cash out... but some of the things yall talking bout so almost foreign to me...I have no idea were to start. And I have a little profit going after about a or so.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So if I lie about my country on an .ico am I breaking any federal laws? :mjgrin:

Serious question.

gonna give you my experience. I never lied but i tried going through a vpn. they will typically let you register and even register to send the ETH to your account. HOwever, the reputable ones will do a KYC check before they distribute the ICO tokens. Meaning they typically have engaged with Ferkasoft (sp???) or MIB software that allows them to check your ssn, address, phone numbers, names, etc etc to ensure you a real person. So you can lie now and have the headache of trying to get your money back from their wallet.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
gonna give you my experience. I never lied but i tried going through a vpn. they will typically let you register and even register to send the ETH to your account. HOwever, the reputable ones will do a KYC check before they distribute the ICO tokens. Meaning they typically have engaged with Ferkasoft (sp???) or MIB software that allows them to check your ssn, address, phone numbers, names, etc etc to ensure you a real person. So you can lie now and have the headache of trying to get your money back from their wallet.
I hope Nucleus allows US. Not counting on it but one can hope. Hoping the IAN association works in that favor.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Man i feel like there is SO much more for me to learn, I thought it was going to be simple invest, sit and then cash out... but some of the things yall talking bout so almost foreign to me...I have no idea were to start. And I have a little profit going after about a or so.
Bro...at the rate things move, this is like college economics meets world of warcraft meets draftkings ON STEROIDS. There's no way to learn it all....