1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
BRD, XLM, and TRX are pretty much my base right now. I'd like to add a couple other coins to that and also start investing more in pure Eth. Other coins I'd like to invest in are Ven, Req, Xby, Lend and ICX. But sometimes I wonder if I am spreading my portfolio to much and if I should narrow it down.

You're spread out too much, once I focused on 1 thing that had room for growth it got much easier for me.

I'd suggest going big on one major coin, then looking for other smaller coins that can 10x themselves. It's more of a risk, but the payout is much larger than going with one of the top 25 coins.

Delta doesn't tell you percentages of your portoflio, but I'd have to guess that VET makes up 60% of mine at minimum.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
I made roughly 8k while starting with around 1200 last month.

This was just off me playing passively, trading only on Binance. Lord knows what I've could've done had I been more aggressive like some of yall. But I ain't even mad:wow:

I finally got the courage to trade outside binance, glad I did, very timely, if I waited even 2 days I would very missed alot

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You're spread out too much, once I focused on 1 thing that had room for growth it got much easier for me.

I'd suggest going big on one major coin, then looking for other smaller coins that can 10x themselves. It's more of a risk, but the payout is much larger than going with one of the top 25 coins.

Delta doesn't tell you percentages of your portoflio, but I'd have to guess that VET makes up 60% of mine at minimum.

Yea that is what I thought. Gonna have to make some hard decisions soon, so I can narrow my portfolio down.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Coinsmarkets keep crashing baby, drive ECA down so I can make a quick play on it.

DeterminedShamefulBronco-max-1mb.gif

Better buy some while its still under a penny breh :mjpls:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Is there a Cryptos for starters guide out here? :lupe:

I've been monitoring this thread for a couple weeks and see y'all been making moves, but don't have any idea what y'all talking about half the time :damn:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Thats what im trying to do now...i need a smaller coin i can throw these profits on

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
When you withdraw from binance can you cashout straight to your bank account or do you need to transfer to coinbase?

Are y'all moving big weight little by little or all at once?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I finally got the courage to trade outside binance, glad I did, very timely, if I waited even 2 days I would very missed alot
I'm trying to get on the CoinsMarket wave to see if I can at least grab some ECA before I get left holding the bag.

But that site stays not working for me :francis:. Bad enough it looks like a 2000 Angelfire classic.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm trying to get on the CoinsMarket wave to see if I can at least grab some ECA before I get left holding the bag.

But that site stays not working for me :francis:. Bad enough it looks like a 2000 Angelfire classic.
I may regret it but I didn't throw big bank over there. I mean I have a few ECA, and shout out to the brehs who came up. But I'm nervous to send more than a few hundred to that site :russ:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
When you withdraw from binance can you cashout straight to your bank account or do you need to transfer to coinbase?

Are y'all moving big weight little by little or all at once?

I think Coinbase is the only option of cashing out into real money at the moment.

I have these same questions along with if a hard ware wallet can store USD. Not going to be able to just dump large sums of money into your bank account without red flags going off. I guess you could keep it in Eth until you need to cash some out but then you are at the mercy of the market.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Something I gota think about too.. I had 11 shyts at one point, but it's prob a better idea to put more money into 1-2 major coins then try to hit a lick with a shyt coin.
Time to start trimming the fat around his bytch

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:francis: Didn’t even realize Tron hit $0.15.

Damn I wish I could have set up my credit card for coinbase on time.

Still, being up almost a rack is good and nothing to be mad at.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Right now I got Lend, TRX, XRP, BRD, and VEN. Considering XLM but I want it to swing down first, it's been fighting at .90 all day. Plus some BNTY and ECA.

I don't feel too spread out though tbh :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC