1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This GATcoin ICO tambout a 2 ETH minimum ($2,000) :hhh: Sheesh

Truth be told this shyt do look promising af though... anybody took the plunge?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't figure out Cryptopia....trying to buy some WISH

Got a feeling with that one

Edit: Got it

Last edited:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I used it last night and today. Try Chrome. It doesn't load up properly when I use Firefox.

been using chrome and it's still acting a bytch for me

This Coins market shyt, you brehs talkin bout ECA. I don't even remember how many I have and can't check for days. Server overload, website offline, recovering from DDOS. Then just flat out won't load.

Doesn't matter what browser, what computer, what device. fukk that site.

same for me since yesterday

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
fukking gate.io giving me a lot of problems with transferring ETH, anybody else having this problem?

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Is there a Cryptos for starters guide out here? :lupe:

I've been monitoring this thread for a couple weeks and see y'all been making moves, but don't have any idea what y'all talking about half the time :damn:
Its all in here...If you just go back a month worth of posts (Just December), you'll come across mad YT tutorials, info on how to put skin in the game (from logon to contemplating holding or not)...

You're still in a position to get in "early" but you gotta want it...

I'll fast forward things for you a bit:

1. Have a CC. Debit card linked to a bank account (none of that Greendot, rush card type bs)

2. Download Coinbase app. Register. Fully.

3. Upload a valid driver's license photo or passport.

4. Currently there are 4 cryptocurrencies you can purchase from the CoinBase exchange ATM. My recommendation would be to purchase ETH due to its fast transaction times and pliability between the crypto exchanges HOWEVER, you are more than welcome to purchase the other 3 options if so you choose. No, you don't have to purchase a full coin. You could put $5 on BTC if you wanted to (total waste of time but its true).

5. Update your CC/Debit Card/Bank Account info in the app. CC/Debit Card purchases, once verified, is nearly instant. Checking account has delays (I've read between 5-10 days)

6. USE THE 2FA option! Download Google Authenticator to your mobile device ASAP! It is an extra layer of protection.

7. Once your Coinbase is fully verified and you can purchase coins, you will also have access to another exchange (GDAX). To minimize fees, you will want to move coins/funds from Coinbase to GDAX (tutorial below)

8. To invest in Alt Coins, refer to the below video. Most of us utilize Binance however there are numerous other exchanges that offer coins not available on other exchanges

9. Invest in a hard wallet. You can look that up yourself. This stores your crypto offline, free from potential hacks and theft. Also look into coin-specfic wallets. Alot of coins have their own wallets as well.

10. READ, READ, READ, READ!!!! If you wanna be in this fa real, you have to utilize Google like your life depends on it. Learn to decipher bs from the real, viable investment opportunities, educate yourself on the pitfalls others have taken, and most of all, NEVER INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE!!! ISSA CRAP SHOOT ULTIMATELY AND THERE ARE ALOT OF FACTORS THAT CAN CAUSE YOU TO MAKE OTHERWISE POOR DECISIONS!!

Here's a couple of vids that'll help you kick the shyt off BUT, like I said, go back and read every post from December 1 and I promise you'll be able to put it together and ask REAL questions:

If you're not willing to soak up THAT info, at a minimum, this ain't the sport for you fam..There's plenty of real ones in here helping to get each other paid but this is a BASIC intro..

Last edited:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: reading this thread and it's like spanish ya'll speaking

but I'm in...am I late? How much should I drop ? :sadcam::sadcam: where do I go to learn anything you guys saying :picard:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
To use Kucoin is it best to still buy on gemini/coinbase, then transfer to gdax, then kucoin, like with binance?