1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Anyone can tell me what's good with TNB, time new bank? I see they're all about the time value game like who's time is worth more. I checked their telegram but these motherfukkers speaking Chinese or something. :francis:
Ppl get paid by the hour for their time. Sounds like a lane for consulting. Threw some mula towards it cause long term it could catch. It's s gamble tho.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:stopitslime: feel free to make a post with all the terms and there definitions. Until then I'm just going to continue to say what sounds right, I'm sure most of the brehs know what I mean. Educate instead of criticizing breh.
nikka it ain’t my job to educate u, use the correct terms or u scare people off.

I told yo ass to go on investopedia

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
nikka it ain’t my job to educate u, use the correct terms or u scare people off.

I told yo ass to go on investopedia

Dawg you the only one complaining on some "I know more than you" steez. Nobody was scared off by my post, nobody else even said shyt. Get off your high horse breh. If you can take the time to tell me I'm wrong then you can take the time to correct me. It is as simple as that. If not, then shut the fukk up please.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Waiting on Vechain was like waiting on Embiid, the payoff has been worth it :wow:

How high do you think both Vechain and ICX can go. I plan to buy in this weekend but that ICX price:hhh:

Just wondering if I should just bet on some of those gems on Kucoin instead.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used it last night and today. Try Chrome. It doesn't load up properly when I use Firefox.
Thanks breh I'ma try that these muthafukkas had a whole Lite coin of mine for like 10 hours now I probably missed a double up

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dawg you the only one complaining on some "I know more than you" steez. Nobody was scared off by my post, nobody else even said shyt. Get off your high horse breh. If you can take the time to tell me I'm wrong then you can take the time to correct me. It is as simple as that. If not, then shut the fukk up please.
nikka if you tell someone a coin is a pump and dump it scares people off
That’s not me saying I’m better than u, that’s me tellin u to use the correct terms cuz u making urself look stupid and causing folks to look elsewhere

If I took the time to correct ur dumb ass I’d be in here all day, educate yourself like everyone else did and go on investopedia.com

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Had to wipe my phone and fukking lost the 2 way factor auth seed for Binance on my phone so basically I cant login now :snoop:

Clowns made me take pics of myself holding my ID to send to them to verify my identity :snoop:

They still aint get back to me :snoop:

My account is up but im missing out on some moves :mjcry:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
nikka if you tell someone a coin is a pump and dump it scares people off
That’s not me saying I’m better than u, that’s me tellin u to use the correct terms cuz u making urself look stupid and causing folks to look elsewhere

If I took the time to correct ur dumb ass I’d be in here all day

I never said shyt about it being a pump and dump. And everybody in this thread already knows what BRD is about.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
my dumb ass

man i been trying to circumvent these ICO KYC all day

thought i had trade.io fooled, luckily i fukked up and sent my ETH to my own wallet before realizing they had a disclaimer that no tokens would be despoited without KYC forms.

anyone signed up to HITBTC yet?