1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its all in here...If you just go back a month worth of posts (Just December), you'll come across mad YT tutorials, info on how to put skin in the game (from logon to contemplating holding or not)...

You're still in a position to get in "early" but you gotta want it...

If you're not willing to soak up THAT info, at a minimum, this ain't the sport for you fam..There's plenty of real ones in here helping to get each other paid but this is a BASIC intro..

:mjgrin: you posted right as I was asking....good looking out bro. Gonna dedicate my day tomorrow to digging into this.

Question, are most people creaming off some profit and turning it into cash, or holding crypto long term? Supposed I drop like $6k and want to get my investment back:jbhmm:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You're spread out too much, once I focused on 1 thing that had room for growth it got much easier for me.

I'd suggest going big on one major coin, then looking for other smaller coins that can 10x themselves. It's more of a risk, but the payout is much larger than going with one of the top 25 coins.

Delta doesn't tell you percentages of your portoflio, but I'd have to guess that VET makes up 60% of mine at minimum.
Good stuff, I needed to hear this because i was encountering a similar situation.

I have most of mine in VEN now (basically put all my ripple and verge earnings into it), then around 370 in BRD (i took a big chunk out of BRD for my 320k in ECA). What's remaining is pretty much scattered in smaller coins (merry-go-round of LEND, LINK, POWR, POE, CND)

Part of me feels i need to beef up my BRD since that looks like good money, but i also hear about this XBY stuff that's at .73 right now.. but i don't want to lose my flexibility of smaller coins.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
:mjgrin: you posted right as I was asking....good looking out bro. Gonna dedicate my day tomorrow to digging into this.

Question, are most people creaming off some profit and turning it into cash, or holding crypto long term? Supposed I drop like $6k and want to get my investment back:jbhmm:
Honestly, I've read in here cats have paid off maybe some credit card debt here or there...Maybe put a rack or two in their pocket but straight cash out? Nah, we aint on that right now...Too early and plenty of dough to be made pimp...You drop $6K across a couple of low cap coins, depending on the price you bought in at, even a $.10 price could get back your investment multiple times over...

Loan me $40 tho :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Good stuff, I needed to hear this because i was encountering a similar situation.

I have most of mine in VEN now (basically put all my ripple and verge earnings into it), then around 370 in BRD (i took a big chunk out of BRD for my 320k in ECA). What's remaining is pretty much scattered in smaller coins (merry-go-round of LEND, LINK, POWR, POE, CND)

Part of me feels i need to beef up my BRD since that looks like good money, but i also hear about this XBY stuff that's at .73 right now.. but i don't want to lose my flexibility of smaller coins.

I cut out a lot, especially since I have money about to be idle in ICOs until they launch.

That's part of why I'm on Kucoin, looking for the early coins that have less than 50 million market cap but will no doubt grow rapidly.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I cut out a lot, especially since I have money about to be idle in ICOs until they launch.

That's part of why I'm on Kucoin, looking for the early coins that have less than 50 million market cap but will no doubt grow rapidly.
I got the kuchoin site bookmarked based on what yall were saying a few pages back.

Yall got any coins off top you'd recommend that haven't blown yet, or is it basically a take your pick?

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
My Litecoins are on the chopping block, this Alt-Coin money is coming too fast and I could make up the loss I bought them at easily the way things are moving

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I've read in here cats have paid off maybe some credit card debt here or there...Maybe put a rack or two in their pocket but straight cash out? Nah, we aint on that right now...Too early and plenty of dough to be made pimp...You drop $6K across a couple of low cap coins, depending on the price you bought in at, even a $.10 price could get back your investment multiple times over...

Loan me $40 tho :mjlol:
I'm already at a disadvantage cause to get my cash in, I got to be taking a 10% hit on my money as I can't get in any of the verified ID sites...so I had to go with some round about method to get my cash on binance...but I figure small price to pay to eat some food

Dunno if I want to drop the $6k...but definitely $1k is something I can stomach losing .....but with all this knowledge :blessed::blessed::blessed:thecoli be dropping, :bow::bow::bow::eat::eat::eat:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I got the kuchoin site bookmarked based on what yall were saying a few pages back.

Yall got any coins off top you'd recommend that haven't blown yet, or is it basically a take your pick?

I like Bounty's concept a lot, Clearpoll as well, Oyster Pearl exploded literally 3 mins after I bought it, RPX is a love lost that I dragged my feet on and it went off without me :francis:

There's also Publica, Dragonchain, UTK and Qlink.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

what you like on kucoin right now?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
When you withdraw from binance can you cashout straight to your bank account or do you need to transfer to coinbase?

Are y'all moving big weight little by little or all at once?
Sign up for Gemini and cash out that way. Coinbase has exorbitant fees and place limits on how much you can wire out from your account after selling.