1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@macpat u said it’s likely just a pump:mindblown:

Fam then u expect me to tell u every single definition then get mad when I gave u a website that can do it:camby:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@nyknick PRL is starting to sell off a bit, might be a correction on the way.

How high do you think both Vechain and ICX can go. I plan to buy in this weekend but that ICX price:hhh:

Just wondering if I should just bet on some of those gems on Kucoin instead.

It's hard to say, their caps are both still low compared to the top 5, both have top 5 potential (XRB as well). If the crypto market grows at the same rate as it did last year they could hit $70-100 billion market caps in a year. This time last year Bitcon had an mcap of $6 billion and Ripple was 2nd with $220 million :wow: it's hard to say the growth will continue like that, but it seems like crypto is starting to move into real world applications now rather than just being prototype stuff.

It's really up to you, ICX/Vechain are sure things, the stuff on Kucoin can have rapid growth though. Do you have a base yet? Establish your base/franchise coin and things get a lot easier, you don't feel the need to chase pumps as much.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh I'ma try that these muthafukkas had a whole Lite coin of mine for like 10 hours now I probably missed a double up

It's slow so you have to wait for everything to load up. I know when I clicked the LTC tab and clicked ECA it took a while to show my available LTC. I was closing the browser and refreshing but I just needed to wait. Once it shows your LTC balance input the amount you want to buy.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This Coins market shyt, you brehs talkin bout ECA. I don't even remember how many I have and can't check for days. Server overload, website offline, recovering from DDOS. Then just flat out won't load.

Doesn't matter what browser, what computer, what device. fukk that site.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This Coins market shyt, you brehs talkin bout ECA. I don't even remember how many I have and can't check for days. Server overload, website offline, recovering from DDOS. Then just flat out won't load.

Just hodl

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@macpat u said it’s likely just a pump:mindblown:

Fam then u expect me to tell u every single definition then get mad when I gave u a website that can do it:camby:

Because it jumped on no new news whatsoever. And when I said pump I didn't follow up saying it would get dump. Just my observation when a coin jumps for seemingly no reason it corrects to an amount higher than the previous floor. That isn't calling it a pump and dump and I never said as such.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coinsmarkets keep crashing baby, drive ECA down so I can make a quick play on it.

DeterminedShamefulBronco-max-1mb.gif

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@nyknick PRL is starting to sell off a bit, might be a correction on the way.

It's hard to say, their caps are both still low compared to the top 5, both have top 5 potential (XRB as well). If the crypto market grows at the same rate as it did last year they could hit $70-100 billion market caps in a year. This time last year Bitcon had an mcap of $6 billion and Ripple was 2nd with $220 million :wow: it's hard to say the growth will continue like that, but it seems like crypto is starting to move into real world applications now rather than just being prototype stuff.

It's really up to you, ICX/Vechain are sure things, the stuff on Kucoin can have rapid growth though. Do you have a base yet? Establish your base/franchise coin and things get a lot easier, you don't feel the need to chase pumps as much.

BRD, XLM, and TRX are pretty much my base right now. I'd like to add a couple other coins to that and also start investing more in pure Eth. Other coins I'd like to invest in are Ven, Req, Xby, Lend and ICX. But sometimes I wonder if I am spreading my portfolio to much and if I should narrow it down.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think it may be going down because of the amount of ECA transactions. once coinsmarkets comes back online transfer your coins to the Electra wallet ASAP. you can download it from their site.

Sidenote: For those staking ECA how long did take for your coins to stake and when did you see the free bonus coins go into your wallet?