Reppin
PG County
They all do good. Just buy and hold.
Yep. Don't be like Greg...
comm-i-wish-i-kept-my-bitcoin-tweet-12082017.jpg

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So what happens if nucelus doesn't do the ico?

Can't they just adjust the minimum buy in? :dwillhuh:

You know this for a fact that they won't do the ico? You did the math yourself where are you getting this?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I made roughly 8k while starting with around 1200 last month.

This was just off me playing passively, trading only on Binance. Lord knows what I've could've done had I been more aggressive like some of yall. But I ain't even mad:wow:
Ya'll seeing them gains. I am proud of ya'll

Jule

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO does anyone have a Qryptos account? I keep trying to log in and it says wrong password

980x.gif

VET is $8.04 there and I can't get in.
I do. But there doesn't seem to be a way to deposit VET/VEN. They only give you a deposit option for BTC,ETH,ETC,LTC,REP,DASH,XEM,XMR,XRP and ZEC. It would've been a good arbitrage opportunity otherwise.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
new ICO just got put up on kucoin. a lot of people have high expectations for it. it's a decentralized lead platform. think a lot of businesses could take interest in it. basically ensures the leads that businesses purchase are up to date and actually useful. check out their project mission. marketcap around 50 mil right now.

Snovio ICO - world's first decentralized lead generation service

https://tokensale.snov.io/docs/WhitePaperEn.pdf

These Tokens have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act, and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to U.S. Persons absent registration or under an applicable exemption from the registration requirements and the purchasers should not assume they will be able to resell their Tokens.:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I do. But there doesn't seem to be a way to deposit VET/VEN. They only give you a deposit option for BTC,ETH,ETC,LTC,REP,DASH,XEM,XMR,XRP and ZEC. It would've been a good arbitrage opportunity otherwise.

Good looks, I was gonna go over there like hustleman and sell all my shyt then rebuy it on Binance :russ:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
These Tokens have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act, and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to U.S. Persons absent registration or under an applicable exemption from the registration requirements and the purchasers should not assume they will be able to resell their Tokens.:francis:

This is actually up on the exchange right now. You can buy coins.