1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c8b8b603a9ac0b7dec3a00788dd741806f707ca31831048587608e3f45b1f89d.jpg

Some one mentioned this earlier but think about how many people we have in this one thread mentioning buying and selling Crypto coins. We could all EASILY pick a coin, all throw in like $20 into it to pump up the coin, let other people see the growth so they buy in too, then all pull out the profit when we've realized the profit percentage we all want. I am LITERALLY in 4 different groups filled to the brim with folks doing just this. If 100 people threw in $20 thats $2k pumped into a coin.

DO YALL REALIZE HOW MUCH GROWTH THAT IS?? Especially if the coin is like a dollar. I do agree that it's a bit, for lack of a better word, dirty and unscrupulous. But if you think for a second that people arent doing the same with every single coin mentioned in here then i have some ocean front property to sell you in Idaho. No need to waste the time and resources making our own shyt. Just pick one coin, pump it up like Joe Budden, let the masses of sheep drive the price up furhter, then we all cash out and move on to the next coin. But what do I know, I'm just a Chitown nikka with a Nas flow

:wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Some one mentioned this earlier but think about how many people we have in this one thread mentioning buying and selling Crypto coins. We could all EASILY pick a coin, all throw in like $20 into it to pump up the coin, let other people see the growth so they buy in too, then all pull out the profit when we've realized the profit percentage we all want. I am LITERALLY in 4 different groups filled to the brim with folks doing just this. If 100 people threw in $20 thats $2k pumped into a coin.

DO YALL REALIZE HOW MUCH GROWTH THAT IS?? Especially if the coin is like a dollar. I do agree that it's a bit, for lack of a better word, dirty and unscrupulous. But if you think for a second that people arent doing the same with every single coin mentioned in here then i have some ocean front property to sell you in Idaho. No need to waste the time and resources making our own shyt. Just pick one coin, pump it up like Joe Budden, let the masses of sheep drive the price up furhter, then we all cash out and move on to the next coin. But what do I know, I'm just a Chitown nikka with a Nas flow

It would need to be a site wide message to get at least 1000 people to drop $100 each on a coin out of nowhere:russ:

What are these groups you're in :jbhmm:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What coin are you pumping up? :feedme:

Is that illegal?