1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
c8b8b603a9ac0b7dec3a00788dd741806f707ca31831048587608e3f45b1f89d.jpg

Some one mentioned this earlier but think about how many people we have in this one thread mentioning buying and selling Crypto coins. We could all EASILY pick a coin, all throw in like $20 into it to pump up the coin, let other people see the growth so they buy in too, then all pull out the profit when we've realized the profit percentage we all want. I am LITERALLY in 4 different groups filled to the brim with folks doing just this. If 100 people threw in $20 thats $2k pumped into a coin.

DO YALL REALIZE HOW MUCH GROWTH THAT IS?? Especially if the coin is like a dollar. I do agree that it's a bit, for lack of a better word, dirty and unscrupulous. But if you think for a second that people arent doing the same with every single coin mentioned in here then i have some ocean front property to sell you in Idaho. No need to waste the time and resources making our own shyt. Just pick one coin, pump it up like Joe Budden, let the masses of sheep drive the price up furhter, then we all cash out and move on to the next coin. But what do I know, I'm just a Chitown nikka with a Nas flow

I'm actually down to use this method. If any one else is down,let me know.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
It would need to be a site wide message to get at least 1000 people to drop $100 each on a coin out of nowhere:russ:

What are these groups you're in :jbhmm:

Brother I’ve seen more than 1000 on the coli come together to run a neg train on someone. I’m sure we could make it happen.

These are groups I’ve found and been invited into through bitcoin message boards and black hat world. Actually the coli already has a slack group for crypto

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So what you sayin is I should cop some @ what its at now??:jbhmm:

I'm not saying anything :whoa:

Do what you feel, I don't want anyone coming back into these threads saying I told them to put up their house or nothing :hubie:

Yep.......breh I think I am gonna leave my wife and kids for bitcoin if this shyt hit 40k....:wow:

Breh I am out here looking at my coinbase app and singing this to my bitcoins.:wow::lolbron:

I got a friend who is probably going to be a millionaire in a year or two, not from bitcoin but because his business idea is just :wow: but he wont let me invest. So I gotta come up somehow, he out here talking about what kind of Lambo or Ferrari he gonna get while I think about how economical the Honda Accord is :francis:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Just pumped some BTC into my Binance acct...finna purchase sum IOTA

:wow:

With the intro of the BTC futures this Monday there may be some gains

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA

Some one mentioned this earlier but think about how many people we have in this one thread mentioning buying and selling Crypto coins. We could all EASILY pick a coin, all throw in like $20 into it to pump up the coin, let other people see the growth so they buy in too, then all pull out the profit when we've realized the profit percentage we all want. I am LITERALLY in 4 different groups filled to the brim with folks doing just this. If 100 people threw in $20 thats $2k pumped into a coin.

DO YALL REALIZE HOW MUCH GROWTH THAT IS?? Especially if the coin is like a dollar. I do agree that it's a bit, for lack of a better word, dirty and unscrupulous. But if you think for a second that people arent doing the same with every single coin mentioned in here then i have some ocean front property to sell you in Idaho. No need to waste the time and resources making our own shyt. Just pick one coin, pump it up like Joe Budden, let the masses of sheep drive the price up furhter, then we all cash out and move on to the next coin. But what do I know, I'm just a Chitown nikka with a Nas flow

:ohhh:

:takedat: Lets get this money brehs

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Alot of those coins are illiquid though. Might be hard to find someone to buy them off your hands.

Bro that’s like saying it’s hard to sell a stock on etrade. If you’re willing to sell then there is always someone willing to buy. Or you can exchange the Alt for bitcoin and sell that. There is no such thing as illiquid unless you get caught up in a pump and dump

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

I'm down for that shyt breh.