1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Telegram groups are best for this pump and dump, or slack channels

I agree! Should I set it up?

Ahh i see it now, i was looking for where i get my BTC Deposit Address. Thanks breh

Is Binance good?

That’s a very subjective question Brother. Instead of thinking of this In terms of “good” or “bad,” go for what fits and furthers your interests the most. But to give you a straight answer, I don’t know. I got friends who swear by Binance and folks who hate it.

It’s like deciding to buy stocks via Etrade, Charles Schwabb, or TD Ameritrade. They all have pros and cons so you should do what fits you and your situation the best.

Again bro, BUY THE DIPS!!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bitcoin at 17k lol insane...

In a months time you could have doubled whatever you invested.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I'd love to put down some real money on this but I feel like that bubble is real close to busting

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had target of 20 but Ima wait for the weekend to sell a % of my shyt. Wouldn't be surprised if t hit 22+ over saturday and Sunday
Something is telling me that futures shyt gona make this shyt dip like a month back with that whole bitcoin cash manipulation

I hope the Alts go up when btc dips too Ima cut and run off some of these shyt coins if they make a rally
:ahh:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree! Should I set it up?

That’s a very subjective question Brother. Instead of thinking of this In terms of “good” or “bad,” go for what fits and furthers your interests the most. But to give you a straight answer, I don’t know. I got friends who swear by Binance and folks who hate it.

It’s like deciding to buy stocks via Etrade, Charles Schwabb, or TD Ameritrade. They all have pros and cons so you should do what fits you and your situation the best.

Again bro, BUY THE DIPS!!
Haha, gotcha. THanks again breh :salute:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them coinbase fees :scust:
Need to set up gdax to bypass that bullshyt :mjlol33: