1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Every time I see this shyt I think of @irishfury. My dog told me to buy Bitcoin in 2011 and I laughed. Now he caked up something fierce. Ive a part of a lot of slack groups where people are activately pumping this shyt high so all I will say is BUY THE DIPS!

:mjcry: I should have listened to him too, last pic I saw he was on a yacht living the life

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If
If
If

Anyone who bought even a piece of a BTC in this thread is most likely way up, nobody is going to cry over losing money that materialized out of thin air and goes back to the ether it came from.

Think the time to buy was last week when it was .30 - 1.30, there was a window this morning at $3.11. I'd watch it to see if it drops under $3.00, but don't expect a BTC or ETH type return, it's a good long term hold that should be able to survive a BTC crash if one happens.
tell me about its relevance/use tho

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time I see this shyt I think of @irishfury. My dog told me to buy Bitcoin in 2011 and I laughed. Now he caked up something fierce. Ive a part of a lot of slack groups where people are activately pumping this shyt high so all I will say is BUY THE DIPS!
When u say buy the dips you’re refering to when the price dips during the day?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Download the blockchain app
any tutorials that can literally break down what i have to do like i'm a fukking retard?

Any idea how to do cold storage? that seems to be the safest way of storing coins...kinda new to this...been using the coinbase app but i dont trust that shyt isn't gonna get hacked

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Most of these are PnD

Yes youre correct but so it Bitcoin to a certain extent. At this point it doesnt make sense to me personally to drop $1000 on a coin like BTC because the return isnt as rapid. I want triple digits returns and ive been realizing them.

Remember brother, I mentioned that I am in a lot of Slack chat groups where people are actively pumping and dumping these coins so I dont go in blind when I do this. For example ERC20 is way less than a dollar. My homey put $100 in it last week and encouraged me to do the same but I balked. A week later he's up over 1000%. Im not saying this is typical of every ALT but just to highlight how the market is manipulated. If you're going to buy BTC now then its best to buy and hold, in my humblest of opinions. Also remember, people thought BTC was a scam and some PnD shyt too. Hell i did. But most of these ALT coins are less than a $1. So spend $20 and just let it sit. If you lose $20 who gives a fukk really? I spend more on doing Kush ups every week.

I will leave you with this quote that sums up my thoughts on this frenzy:

Be-Fearful-When-Others-Are-Greedy-and-Greedy-When-Others-Are-Fearful.jpg

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
When u say buy the dips you’re refering to when the price dips during the day?

Yes that's correct! Never buy into a Bullish market. Wait till the price corrects brother and then buy. I know people are losing their shyt because bitcoin keeps going up and everyone is having fantasies of turning their $50 into $50,000, but the price will correct itself because the whales are about ready to realize some profit from the people who are JUST jumping in

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin the gawd...:wow:.

Bought 10 shares of GBTC at 1400 last week sold that shyt at 1828 today...........made 4k in one week.

Yall I think I love this bitcoin shyt as much as I love pretty big booty black women....:mjcry::wow:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
c8b8b603a9ac0b7dec3a00788dd741806f707ca31831048587608e3f45b1f89d.jpg

Some one mentioned this earlier but think about how many people we have in this one thread mentioning buying and selling Crypto coins. We could all EASILY pick a coin, all throw in like $20 into it to pump up the coin, let other people see the growth so they buy in too, then all pull out the profit when we've realized the profit percentage we all want. I am LITERALLY in 4 different groups filled to the brim with folks doing just this. If 100 people threw in $20 thats $2k pumped into a coin.

DO YALL REALIZE HOW MUCH GROWTH THAT IS?? Especially if the coin is like a dollar. I do agree that it's a bit, for lack of a better word, dirty and unscrupulous. But if you think for a second that people arent doing the same with every single coin mentioned in here then i have some ocean front property to sell you in Idaho. No need to waste the time and resources making our own shyt. Just pick one coin, pump it up like Joe Budden, let the masses of sheep drive the price up furhter, then we all cash out and move on to the next coin. But what do I know, I'm just a Chitown nikka with a Nas flow