1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on how long you play the game. That 30 turns into 200 and you might be hurt. But if you got it to blow like that, then go ahead. Rich people get richer doing that all the time. @MrTV4 but you can do that with other cryptos. Not ones that have malware embedded in the system and lying ass management teams
i feel you. i think we will have an answer on that sooner than later in terms of that letter. im interested to see what they have to say on tuesday. i just think iota will be useful in the future so if i hold on to it ill ssee some profit. Are tehre any other crypto's that are talking about upsides like that im interested

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
ibl560.png
[/IMG]
ibl560.png

Just a quick update for my Bitcoin loving folks. These are the biggest gainers in Crypto in the past 7 days. Heres the link if you want to see it for yourself: Biggest Gainers and Losers | CoinMarketCap

Granted that Bitcoin is more well known and a somewhat safer investment because of how many people are buying in but dont take your eye off these other ALTS

Alot of those coins are illiquid though. Might be hard to find someone to buy them off your hands.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
i feel you. i think we will have an answer on that sooner than later in terms of that letter. im interested to see what they have to say on tuesday. i just think iota will be useful in the future so if i hold on to it ill ssee some profit. Are tehre any other crypto's that are talking about upsides like that im interested
Wish I knew. I’m just trying to give information and let you guys decide :smile:

Like I said if you got a quick finger u will probably be able to get short term dinero. But you’re thinking long term which is what I would advise against for iota, specifically, right now

IF/WHEN they prove the tech actually works, then maybe. I have not heard of any instance of that yet though:heh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Venenzuala is gonna come out with their own virtual currency soon. Whenever they do, I'm jumping on that shyt. That country is rich in oil

Because of that excellent post you had about the basketball game years back I'm taking time out of my day to tell you to :whoa: and read a lot more into that shyt. That country's a fukkin mess and if u think they're gona be thorough about a cryptocurrency :ufdup:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
ibl560.png
[/IMG]
ibl560.png

Just a quick update for my Bitcoin loving folks. These are the biggest gainers in Crypto in the past 7 days. Heres the link if you want to see it for yourself: Biggest Gainers and Losers | CoinMarketCap

Granted that Bitcoin is more well known and a somewhat safer investment because of how many people are buying in but dont take your eye off these other ALTS
Most of these are PnD

• Dap
Reactions: FSP