1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
LOL

you got me. I just like it's in my browser and the fox moves with the cursor....it's just feels easier and more gui . but essentially you're right and they interact with one another as well. It's all about sending sending to and from addresses at the end of the day.
I can see it being easier as far as being one click away, and safer cause you're not typing any urls. So that I like. I'll probably use it anyway. Thanks for responding I just want to understand more than anything make sure there's no knowledge I'm missing.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I can see it being easier as far as being one click away, and safer cause you're not typing any urls. So that I like. I'll probably use it anyway. Thanks for responding I just want to understand more than anything make sure there's no knowledge I'm missing.

the best way is to actually see how they interact with one another. You can literally setup mew and mask to work inconjunction. It's a bit confusing but at the end of the day , the ETH wallet is literally just your address and keys. Everything else is just interfaces to help you see what your wallet holds.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So I just signed up for coinsmarkets :picard:

So when send my litecoin to coinsmarkets, when I sell the litecoin the balance is automatically converted to bitcoin right ? I'm trying to buy some ECA

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So I just signed up for coinsmarkets :picard:

So when send my litecoin to coinsmarkets, when I sell the litecoin the balance is automatically converted to bitcoin right ? I'm trying to buy some ECA

:wtf::wtf::wtf: Wait a minute before you send dont you need to convert them first?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
can someone tell me how many of these things I need....I'm trying to buy coins like ECA, Kin, Doge, Redd etc but they not on binance

I'm looking online and I'm seeing stuff like I need a coinsmarket, shapeshift io, etherwallet :mindblown: how many accounts do I need to make for all this stuff man. I thought I was good with coinbase and binance

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
what possessed you to buy UTK? i heard good things about it but dont know anyone who actaully bought in

Purchased on a whim. I think both Qlink and UTK launched the same day on Kucoin, I was actually more interested in Qlink but decided to split the money I had between the 2. Qlink has yet to take off although I think it will.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
can someone tell me how many of these things I need....I'm trying to buy coins like ECA, Kin, Doge, Redd etc but they not on binance

I'm looking online and I'm seeing stuff like I need a coinsmarket, shapeshift io, etherwallet :mindblown: how many accounts do I need to make for all this stuff man. I thought I was good with coinbase and binance

bro for some of fhese small alt coins you will need to sign up for a few other exchanges that coins/tokens are on that aren't on Binance

KuCoin
Coinmarket

and if you want to participate in ICOs
you need ETH wallets

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Go to Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap seach for the coin then click markets at the bottom and it'll tell you which exchange the coin is on. If you aren't already signed up you'll have to. I think I have accounts on at least 7 exchanges at this point.