1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
wtf is up with this coinmarket shyt man :gucci:

This page (https://coinsmarkets.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version.

This shyt got me skeptical to put my money in some shyt that be going offline :wtf: talking bout retry for a live version :wtf:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
wtf is up with this coinmarket shyt man :gucci:

This page (https://coinsmarkets.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version.

This shyt got me skeptical to put my money in some shyt that be going offline :wtf: talking bout retry for a live version :wtf:
coinsmarkets is the slums. that's why I usually wait til something hits binance. but this ECA turn up has me like :patrice:......had no choice but to go in the trenches. coinsmarkets is literally the pits of crypto hell.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
coinsmarkets is the slums. that's why I usually wait til something hits binance. but this ECA turn up has me like :patrice:......had no choice but to go in the trenches. coinsmarkets is literally the pits of crypto hell.

That's the main reason I wanna do this coinsmarket shyt....this $500 would give me 119k eca shares. If that shyt hits a dollar them im gone be gucci. Some people on here got like 300k shares of eca :wow:

That shyts at 196 on the charts and it seems like it has a good shot off hitting that first top 100 page :wow:

I would def have to give this site a stack for putting me on this shyt

edit: damn 3 mins after this post ECA dropped 70% :what: this shyt be brazy y'all lol. I gotta get in at a good price lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That's the main reason I wanna do this coinsmarket shyt....this $500 would give me 147k eca shares. If that shyt hits a dollar them im gone be gucci. Some people on here got like 300k shares of eca :wow:

That shyts at 196 on the charts and it seems like it has a good shot off hitting that first top 100 page :wow:

yea i'ma take a gamble on ECA. the shyt don't even have a white paper though:wtf:......it's possible it's the shyttiest of shyt coins getting pumped. but fukk it. we can still make hella bread off these shyt coins:manny:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
yea i'ma take a gamble on ECA. the shyt don't even have a white paper though:wtf:......it's possible it's the shyttiest of shyt coins simply getting pumped. but fukk it. we can still make hella bread off these shyt coins:manny:

what do you mean white paper?

ECA just dropped 70% in 3 mins :what:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I think SingularityNET will do quite well when it starts trading (it's a long ways off)... good long-term play for the portfolio when that time comes tho

shakobe

All Star
Daps
That's the main reason I wanna do this coinsmarket shyt....this $500 would give me 119k eca shares. If that shyt hits a dollar them im gone be gucci. Some people on here got like 300k shares of eca :wow:

edit: damn 3 mins after this post ECA dropped 70% :what: this shyt be brazy y'all lol. I gotta get in at a good price lol
On coins market can I just pay with my card or do I gotta do that transfer bullshyt

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
On coins market can I just pay with my card or do I gotta do that transfer bullshyt

idk you gotta ask someone else...im only on coinbase and binance atm.....I was going to sign up for coinsmarket but that shyt is offline and that got me skeptical.

Websites that handle that amount of money shouldn't be going "offline" :hubie: