1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Go to Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap seach for the coin then click markets at the bottom and it'll tell you which exchange the coin is on. If you aren't already signed up you'll have to. I think I have accounts on at least 7 exchanges at this point.

7 :damn:

damn....I only have coinbase and bianace.....I need to step my shyt up but it's 1am already :damn: fukk it imma just stay up and grind this out tonight. Which ones else do i need that is mandatory

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Dev gotta fix that shyt and lower the damn price on them tanks.
You know whats fukked up ?

I took all my money out of ECA to buy this trash ass tank, i coulda have been on a moon mission

Tank hit a land mine and isnt pulling in any work

1058581062.jpg

TRASH

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You know whats fukked up ?

I took all my money out of ECA to buy this trash ass tank, i coulda have been on a moon mission

Tank hit a land mine and isnt pulling in any work

1058581062.jpg

TRASH

:picard: hopefully you at least make your money back though. I think at some point we are supposed to be able to sell the tanks, not sure who would want them at this point though.

:dead: At this big ass sell wall TRX has to get through.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Guess I'll cash out my 77 cents earned over 24 hours in ethertanks:scust:
dog they just dropped another shyt called ether racing like an hour ago. prices are going up fast

EtherRACING - Decentralized Racing Game

cheapest one is 0.03. started around 0.02. these pyramid scheme games about to be coming out every other day now. :deadmanny:.......for only 30 bucks I had to do it

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Breh stop postin those pyramid schemes in here, please.

Folks are gonna be real mad when they can’t turn 1000 into 3000 in 24 hours cuz they bought a silly ass tank instead of listening to my calls:mjgrin:
everybody's a grown man and gotta make their own calls:yeshrug:

nah but i'm bout to balls deep in ECA when my deposit goes through. just worried about a dip. you think it'll just keep going up from here?.....I don't even care if it's a shyt coin. :manny:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
everybody's a grown man and gotta make their own calls:yeshrug:

nah but i'm bout to balls deep in ECA when my deposit goes through. just worried about a dip. you think it'll just keep going up from here?.....I don't even care if it's a shyt coin. :manny:
Breh it’s a pyramid scheme.
Cmon son:snoop: