1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much more do yall see Ripple going up?

Also, is there a website out there that lets you know the specific use for each currency?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
is there an arbitrage, I don't see any big movements on binance.

I have a lot so small movements for it are big on my end. It's up .50 over what it started at today, that's with aggressive sell walls to keep it in check.

It's on the front page on Reddit too, there's only so long these sell walls can hold it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
i traded my ripple for vechain this morning, at that time vechain was 2.39. Now it's 2.87.

@Malta told me not to trade that vechain guap, and i now understand why :whew:

This shyt would be $10 right now if it weren't for the Binance whales, they still have sellwalls up but they're getting eaten slowly, you can't keep a good coin down.

I bet big on Ven, this is like seeing my lottery pick start putting up 20pt games, I know what's coming.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
@Malta has another site he mentioned that i think has ECA and seemed more reputable than coinsmarket

for anyone trying to understand the eth wallet (meta mask), you should watch this video. It's probably the best explanation of how to use it and what it does and beats us explaining it

This does a great job explaining how to set it up and use it. I'm just not understanding why if my ETH is in MYETHWALLET, why go through the hassle of sending it to Meta Mask?

Like when my ICO starts I can't just copy their address and use the send function in MyEtherWallet? Will it not work if I'm not using Meta Mask?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This does a great job explaining how to set it up and use it. I'm just not understanding why if my ETH is in MYETHWALLET, why go through the hassle of sending it to Meta Mask?

Like when my ICO starts I can't just copy their address and use the send function in MyEtherWallet? Will it not work if I'm not using Meta Mask?

some specifically use DAPPS which is what Metamask supports...i don't believe MEW supports DAPPS.

other than that they are virtually the same and you probably can use MEW instead of Metamask for those same ICOs, but Metamask makes it way easier.

tbh i don't know, @Malta mentioned some (nucleus) specifically metioned using metamask and I've come across a couple as well. but most of them allows you to use either one. these are just interfaces for your private/public keys tho

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
some specifically use DAPPS which is what Metamask supports...i don't believe MEW supports DAPPS.

other than that they are virtually the same and you probably can use MEW instead of Metamask for those same ICOs, but Metamask makes it way easier.
What's easier about it? Aren't we still just copying an address and clicking send?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This shyt would be $10 right now if it weren't for the Binance whales, they still have sellwalls up but they're getting eaten slowly, you can't keep a good coin down.

I bet big on Ven, this is like seeing my lottery pick start putting up 20pt games, I know what's coming.

yeah there's definitely some haters on VEN right now...looks like an orchestrated bull run that was thrwarted.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:francis: Guess I missed that Vechain boat. I needed 2 more days.

If they don't get it on another exchange I expect people to fold and sell, the whales are pulling the walls and moving them back but they still control the price for now.

I'll get more at a discount if that's the case.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
What's easier about it? Aren't we still just copying an address and clicking send?

LOL

you got me. I just like it's in my browser and the fox moves with the cursor....it's just feels easier and more gui . but essentially you're right and they interact with one another as well. It's all about sending sending to and from addresses at the end of the day.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
yeah there's definitely some haters on VEN right now...looks like an orchestrated bull run that was thrwarted.

It's been controlled for weeks now, the Bittrex and Bithumb listings didn't happen and they been accumulating for weeks now.

If you have a masternode and VET is worth $25 you will make around $1.6 million a year, it's why this shyt has been controlled so much.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If they don't get it on another exchange I expect people to fold and sell, the whales are pulling the walls and moving them back but they still control the price for now.

I'll get more at a discount if that's the case.

i swear i saw the same amount of VEN being sold (800k) at three different prices. The guy must of cancelled his orders when he thought the wall was gonna get tackled and put them back on and higher prices twice.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
ECA might be at .01 when we wake up tomorrow. shyt is gonna lap Colx which needs to go ahead and be added to Cryptopia.