1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. I knew there was something fishy about that announcement

Like suddenly all these giant tech companies are excited to use these barely tested technologies on production level software. I just couldn’t believe it
Err. Not saying it’s not possible but this story seems sketchy itself. You also have to watch other people downtalking the competition and trying shyt on certain things for their own reason.

Checked the iota subreddit and not seeing indications of what is being stated in the article.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s just say if this is true then holy shyt. Dump now and never look back. Or profit from suckers :ehh:

24785049_10215202858687068_8696016104549557088_o.jpg
if it is true. wahts 30 bucks i just lost. ill take the bet on what its supposed to be. i personally think its fudding but we will see

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Where are you trading

Coinbase my dog! My Bank buying limit just got upped to $5K per transaction so the time to feast is near. But honestly, im not interested in Bitcoin. That wave has passed and the gains you could make now would be minimal compared to some of these newer alts coming out.

Now granted these smaller ALT coins are mostly buy and dump, but its worth it due to the slow growth of Bitcoin. Plus with all the noobs trying to get into Bitcoin its making me nervous because I know the whales are about to pull out some of their money to realize profit then buy vack in when the price is low. rinse then repeat

FSP

Banned
Daps
It depends on how long you play the game. That 30 turns into 200 and you might be hurt. But if you got it to blow like that, then go ahead. Rich people get richer doing that all the time. @MrTV4 but you can do that with other cryptos. Not ones that have malware embedded in the system and lying ass management teams

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only way for me to buy iota is via binaniace or whatever?

Might go ahead and spend some of this bitcoins on it

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Coinbase my dog! My Bank buying limit just got upped to $5K per transaction so the time to feast is near. But honestly, im not interested in Bitcoin. That wave has passed and the gains you could make now would be minimal compared to some of these newer alts coming out.

Now granted these smaller ALT coins are mostly buy and dump, but its worth it due to the slow growth of Bitcoin. Plus with all the noobs trying to get into Bitcoin its making me nervous because I know the whales are about to pull out some of their money to realize profit then buy vack in when the price is low. rinse then repeat
Did you link a card or link your bank account

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
ibl560.png
[/IMG]
ibl560.png

Just a quick update for my Bitcoin loving folks. These are the biggest gainers in Crypto in the past 7 days. Heres the link if you want to see it for yourself: Biggest Gainers and Losers | CoinMarketCap

Granted that Bitcoin is more well known and a somewhat safer investment because of how many people are buying in but dont take your eye off these other ALTS

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FSP

Banned
Daps
All I see is a bunch of tech that THEY are willing to gamble on.

Ternary operations? Give me a break lol. That’s the kind of lingo people use when they’re expecting a bunch of over optimistic non-technical audience to go “Ooooh!! Ahhhh”.

I wouldn’t trust the tech. Like I said, if you’re gonna get into these gambles. Just know. This is gonna be like the new MLM shyt that took over about 10 years ago