1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Im confused as to how this helps in real time?

Am I looking at this wrong?

it won't help him, this is basic moving averages, of course look backs will show obvious entry points...the key is when you're in the moment pulling the trigger and knowing what false signals are.

Unless you're gonna be sitting in front of a computer all day , this isn't gonna be as worthwhile as he thinks...but you should be using some charts regardless so doesn't hurt.

he should explain this better but again people don't know what they are looking at.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
he's a good lesson of how to play these.

If you purchase a basket of these currencies, you can play the fact that they don't move in tandem.

for example BTC/USD is down 12% ETH/USD is down 5% ; if you purchased ETH with BTC you're actually up ~7%. Throw it back in BTC in a few days and if it popsfaster than ETH, you purchase more ETH and play the volatility between the two

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm just getting into the game, can you point me to some good info and resources to learn from?

this board should be doing that but i guess after 470 pages people are acting like reddit jerks .

with that said, just still around and also read on reddit- that's the way I learned. I don't know if there's a source that teaches you how to trade and which exchange is right for you. Since it's all subjective.

https://hackernoon.com/a-beginners-...-cryptocurrencies-76027bebb1b1?gi=c9493b9aa57

Bitcoin 101 - Free Guide for Getting Up to Speed with Cryptocurrencies has a guide in general

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm just getting into the game, can you point me to some good info and resources to learn from?
Reddit/Youtube truthfully, this thread is decent but you need to figure who knows their shyt and who's wishing on a dream. Someone posted a video for first timers a few page back, that could be a good start. If you do decide to dabble, only stake what you're comfortable losing & hold a diversified portfolio (5-15 coins)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this board should be doing that but i guess after 470 pages people are acting like reddit jerks .

with that said, just still around and also read on reddit- that's the way I learned. I don't know if there's a source that teaches you how to trade and which exchange is right for you. Since it's all subjective.

https://hackernoon.com/a-beginners-...-cryptocurrencies-76027bebb1b1?gi=c9493b9aa57

Bitcoin 101 - Free Guide for Getting Up to Speed with Cryptocurrencies has a guide in general

Reddit/Youtube truthfully, this thread is decent but you need to figure who knows their shyt and who's wishing on a dream. Someone posted a video for first timers a few page back, that could be a good start. If you do decide to dabble, only stake what you're comfortable losing & hold a diversified portfolio (5-15 coins)

Thanks brehs, while I am still learning the basics, I have read some of Reddit and am finding hard to cut through BS. Lots of people are showing loyalty to coins because they don't want their preconceived notions to be wrong.