1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Brehs @Malta @JordanWearinThe45 @KushSkywalker @MMA I know it's more that dropped game but please do not sleep on this video. shyt is a blessing :wow::mjcry:
You need a tradingview account and you have to install his indicator pack for when to watch moving averages( he shows you how in vid). But:wow: I swear to god I just checked about 30 coins going months back and long as you follow them yellow indicators on when to buy/ sell and follow the rules of not buying when the white line is below the red or blue

:wow: my god the flips I'm about to make I'm about to be muscle man maybach/mclearan:wow:

You can even check your losses to see if you brought in at a bad time. This just leveled me up something serious, don't sleep brehs

Im confused as to how this helps in real time?

Am I looking at this wrong?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Copped Modum & Publica

Should’ve did it last week when I researched them though. They tripled in a week :stopitslime:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Someone made a fake Verge telegram with one r in the word currency just to slam Verge. Why are people going to such lengths to create FUD about Verge.

It’s weird the lengths some people are going to to ensure verges price stays down.

I’ll think it’s funny if they pump faked wraith but it’s just as annoying watch swaths of people literally creating fake shyt to spread negative news about it. All under the guise of ‘warning people’ too. It’s almost like the people with no money on it are more invested in it failing than the people who have money on it are invested in it succeeding.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im confused as to how this helps in real time?

Am I looking at this wrong?
It' not for team hold it' for team flip. :wow:

Basically yes it helps real time. Do this install the indicator pack.

Then go on binance and check every coin on trading view. Just make sure when you load the coin it says for example xrp/btc binance or whatever exchange you use.

Then it's pretty simple, buy on up swings , sell on down swings. Especially if you see those yellow indicators. If you see the white average above the red , blue , and gray :picard: that's a major come up every time. go check when his indicators say buy in

Then check when the white line takes a major dip below the red .....or better yet is below all 3 it' a major L :mjcry: or no need to buy.

You can easily check dates and stats to see how easily you would have been winning and avoiding losses.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are you doing it on the phone? Everyone is saying these exchanges are fukking up but I never have that problem I only use computer to get on exchanges though
Got it working now, they have such upsurge in sign ups and it was showing. Decent looking platform tho.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
It' not for team hold it' for team flip. :wow:

Basically yes it helps real time. Do this install the indicator pack.

Then go on binance and check every coin on trading view. Just make sure when you load the coin it says for example xrp/btc binance or whatever exchange you use.

Then it's pretty simple, buy on up swings , sell on down swings. Especially if you see those yellow indicators. If you see the white average above the red , blue , and gray :picard: that's a major come up every time. go check when his indicators say buy in

Then check when the white line takes a major dip below the red .....or better yet is below all 3 it' a major L :mjcry: or no need to buy.

You can easily check dates and stats to see how easily you would have been winning and avoiding losses.

Where is the indicator pack ?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Man only thing wrong with this game is everyone just does 'what you're supposed to do' according to advice that isn't even really tested over a large enough sample size.

Like right now Bitcoin is getting dumped simply because it's the end of the year and well you gotta cash out before 2018 right? Not really, everyone is literally just following along like little horse and ponies with whatever the whales dictate.

Everyone assumes January will boom cause it does traditionally in the stock market, the whales want everyone to dump right before jan 1 so they can scarf it up before the boom. I just feel it's too predictable, cookie cutter, and by the playbook. It's just frustrating watching everyone just copy each other cause well 'that's what you're supposed to do'

Bitcoin would be more stable if there wasn't a bunch've uneducated panic on it every time someone with a lot of BTC starts manipulating the price. The game will mature I guess.

Can the game really survive off a mass coordination of pump and dumps online? Somethings got to give.

That follower effect has gotten even worse over the past month...shyt makes crypto trading nerve wracking af.
Until something is able to rival BTC, looks like this is how it'll be