1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copping off gdax> coinbase if you're using coinbase. Just deposit ur money into gdax. Takes a week. Then buy eth it's instant and u can send to whatever exchange after

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@macpat
On coinsmarkets.com, is ethereumdark = ethereum? I'm trying to deposite on the balance section and i see btc ltc and a bunch of other coins, along including ethereumdark and ethcash. I imagine ethd is just regular eth, right?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Copping off gdax> coinbase if you're using coinbase. Just deposit ur money into gdax. Takes a week. Then buy eth it's instant and u can send to whatever exchange after
Instant on Gdax if you use a bank? Didn't know that, good looking out fam.

Edit: I read it wrong. Coinbase does the same thing if you deposit to the usd wallet first.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@macpat
On coinsmarkets.com, is ethereumdark = ethereum? I'm trying to deposite on the balance section and i see btc ltc and a bunch of other coins, along including ethereumdark and ethcash. I imagine ethd is just regular eth, right?
No, they don't have Ethereum pairings. You have to send BitCoin or LiteCoin, LTC the is way quicker and cheaper option

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@macpat

ethereum dark is not the same as ethereum and is a b.s. alt currency but that seems to be what Shugg and others are playing

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instant on Gdax if you use a bank? Didn't know that, good looking out fam.

Edit: I read it wrong. Coinbase does the same thing if you deposit to the usd wallet first.

Fees way lower on gdax>>>

Edit: same login using coinbase and gdax. They're the same company

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I Have using Coinbase straight to Binance and vice a versa. Whats the exact benefit of Gdax?

Fees way lower on gdax>>>

depends on what you're trading also. You may not need Binance if you're just trading BTC, LTC, and ETH which are all available on GDAX.

However, if you want to trade other alt coins is when you need other exchanges.

Just in general

Genesis and Coinbase/GDAX should be used to fund accounts in Fiat and exchange into BTC or whichever currency they have available.

You should then transfer those to other exchanges to purchase other alt coins.