1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we should change op and add information about coinbase to gdax, and some of the essentials
I hate reading in this thread brehs are transferring straight from coinbase to binance without using gdax, :scust:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Thanks brehs, while I am still learning the basics, I have read some of Reddit and am finding hard to cut through BS. Lots of people are showing loyalty to coins because they don't want their preconceived notions to be wrong.

i think the best you can ask for is someone to teach you the basic of setting up, funding, transfering, and security.

regarding what investment is best and when to get in, you'll have to read around and everyone will have opinions. Just because someone is knowledgeable doesn't mean they won't lose money, it's speculation.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I think we should change op and add information about coinbase to gdax, and some of the essentials
I hate reading in this thread brehs are transferring straight from coinbase to binance without using gdax, :scust:
good idea - i can understand people don't wanna explain every 10 pages - so putting up a FAQ would be helpful guidance.

also to keep it updated so that people aren't going into bad exchanges. Like I'm in Kraken but that shyt has been acting like :hamster: . Servers been done and I'm hear they didn't pay their server bills:ohlawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Is Gdax good on the currency exchange / buy rankings :jbhmm: I've not heard of it. Coinbase seems to be more popular

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thanks brehs, while I am still learning the basics, I have read some of Reddit and am finding hard to cut through BS. Lots of people are showing loyalty to coins because they don't want their preconceived notions to be wrong.
It's a bunch of emotion & irrationality and truthfully no one really knows anything, it's mostly a house of cards. That said, there's money to be made, try and figure out where sentiment is and follow suit, you could do much wrong than tracking @Malta & @MMA posts, they see the game for what it is.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Is Gdax good on the currency exchange / buy rankings :jbhmm: I've not heard of it. Coinbase seems to be more popular

coinbase owns GDAX, it's the same company

coinbase is just for beginners and has a better interface, app, and costs more. Same infastructure behind it as GDAX

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Gdax won't verify me even though on coinbase. Keeps sending me to the I'd page.

best way to get verified is to use the coinbase mobile app

ensure you take a picture of your full id , it shouldn't take more than an hour. If it does and doesnt fail, try again