1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Gdax won't verify me even though on coinbase. Keeps sending me to the I'd page.
Use the coinbase app. It took about 3 days for me and I even sent them a email but it eventually worked. I couldn't get verified on Gdax first because the selfie shyt didn't work. Once you get verified on coinbase you will be verified on Gdax as well.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
best way to get verified is to use the coinbase mobile app

ensure you take a picture of your full id , it shouldn't take more than an hour. If it does and doesnt fail, try again
Use the coinbase app. It took about 3 days for me and I even sent them a email but it eventually worked. I couldn't get verified on Gdax first because the selfie shyt didn't work. Once you get verified on coinbase you will be verified on Gdax as well.

I went through the mobile app and i was already verified. i did it one more time and got verified but it still asks me to take a photo on GDAX. The case i put in a couple days ago says resolved lol

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Ok so to be clear, there isn't a tried and true formula on when to buy and when to sell...

Its better just to wait... Am i correct?

I look on twitter tho.... it seems like people can call things before it happens...

I'm so lost

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Just fukking drop Wraith already so I can be done with this :beli:

I'm gonna have to be checking my phone during dinner on new years eve and possibly after. :beli:

Will probably drop while I'm smashing and I'll miss out :beli:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Just fukking drop Wraith already so I can be done with this :beli:

I'm gonna have to be checking my phone during dinner on new years eve and possibly after. :beli:

Will probably drop while I'm smashing and I'll miss out :beli:
Not sure it will hold through tomorrow night. He better do it tonight or during the day tomorrow imo.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:beli: shyts annoying

I sold most of what I had but I still have good money in the game
It's holding decent in anticipation. But it will dive bomb if it doesn't happen soon.

IDK if it's gonna hold til 11:30 tomorrow you know.

I do think they'll drop something though. They added the GUI stuff for it little by little all day as if it to create hype. Justin says it's been done.

XVG Whale is not backing off even taking bets on his twitter. If they're pump faking they got nuts for real, to pump fake to the very last second. Then again they could be backed into a corner.

I think SOMETHING will come out and we'll have at the very least a small spike. I also anticipate that regardless of if wraith works or not, there will be an almost immediate campaign to say it's trash, and it will probably work to cause the first dip. There will also almost certainly be big sell walls if it goes up, so when to dive out will be a tough call.

Now after all that wether it works as intended or not will remain to be seen. I do however think it's entirely plausible that nothing will come out at all, just seems odd they're really puttin their nuts on the table (:dame: )if it's a bluff