1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've had 4/5 five coins double or more in the last week. I've sold half & then reinvested proceeds in a new coin, rinse & repeat.

Shout out to XRP, LEND, FUN ,MOD & ICON, y'all the real MVPs

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i see alot about coinbase and binance, anyone using kraken?

more generic question, what exchanges are people using now.

Kraken has been acting flaky

gdax/coinbase i don't trust especially with forks

gemini - i thought didn't have all the coins

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I need a bot, looking at the funfair order book this shyt isn't humanly possible to keep up with them when there's a high volume. By the time I find my exit the order book is damn near ontop of it, and the shytty app keeps trying to get me to sell Ven instead of Funfair.
Always happens when you about to ake some nice trades, before you can move your finger to hit 'Sell', it's dropped and a bunch of profit is lost.:martin:

I just watch the depth chart and put my sell orders just before the walls

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs @Malta @JordanWearinThe45 @KushSkywalker @MMA I know it's more that dropped game but please do not sleep on this video. shyt is a blessing :wow::mjcry:
You need a tradingview account and you have to install his indicator pack for when to watch moving averages( he shows you how in vid). But:wow: I swear to god I just checked about 30 coins going months back and long as you follow them yellow indicators on when to buy/ sell and follow the rules of not buying when the white line is below the red or blue

:wow: my god the flips I'm about to make I'm about to be muscle man maybach/mclearan:wow:

You can even check your losses to see if you brought in at a bad time. This just leveled me up something serious, don't sleep brehs

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is funfair a pump and dump, got 1000 coins wondering is it time to go?:lupe: