1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What do you see BRD getting to? I'm planning to get at least 1000 each of brd and xrp and just hold. Not sure how wise it is since ripple is almost $2 now.

It could 10x in a few months, the supply is low and the concept is great.

I have BRD, ICX and VEN as my base right now.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Last week’s announcement that three of Japan’s big credit card companies have signed up to use Ripple’s technology triggered another bounce in the price of XRP, which is up sixfold in the past month and almost 300-fold in a year.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ur right this ish is addicting. I'm out here cleaning out my oldish clothes, trying to sell them to a consignment shop cuz i see money on the table.

I might need Gambling therapy brehs.

How much all that UTK cost ya?

Breh, look at the reddit CPay page before u throw that $60 on it. Community seems dead fam.

Thanks pointing that out about CPay. I will do a little more research on the community surrounding it before putting money in it. It just hit the exchange today and it has a low supply.

UTK is currently .20. I was able to get in at .18 and spent about $60 in ETH. UTK also just hit the exchanges well.

I blow easily a 100-200 a month on bullshyt. I figure I might as well put it towards something that could make me money.