1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Yo can you explain to me the market cap numbers and the relevancy of it...or maybe point me in the direction of why that's important I'm only about 2 weeks in but I've seen this issue multiplie times now... Thanks in advance mane

to add on to what others said above, supply and demand is also a consideration. Coins with a large circulating supply will have more trouble hitting big dollar amounts

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
If ripple is at $100, and the current supply is 38 billion that would mean Ripple would be worth almost 4 trillion dollars.

Appreciate you breh.

So when the current supply gets filled with more buyers and orders, that makes the price go up right? If so, would it not be far-fetched for ripple to go to $100? :jbhmm:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So is that why I hear some coins doing "burns"? I guess that means they destroy X amount of coins to raise the value?

Yeah, coin burns are done to decrease the total supply which should raise the value of each coin.

If it's coin with a lower supply, under 50 million and good tech, the best time is to get them when they're still under $5. You can also use the market cap to decide how much growth a coin has left, if you're getting in on something that has a $5 billion market cap that can grow to $10 billion, thats a great return but it wont see the same type of gains as something that's $100,000,000 in market cap and could get to $3 billion market cap.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know I said I was finished until the new year but fuk it. This shyt is addicting.
I just bought 338 UTK coin on KUCOIN

About to drop $60 on CPAY.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All my shyt is up except IOTA

They got 3 months :ufdup:

I still won’t sell but I’mma be :stopitslime:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm right around $12k for the month, I started the month (Dec 4th) with around $1000.

I was going to put $5000 into IOTA, but just let it ride with $500 once it started to move and sold early which gave me almost 4x return, I was in Ripple at .19 as well, but not as much as I should have been. XVG helped a lot, but I don't believe in it much so I sold a 75% when it was on a big run, which in turn paid for a large amount of VEN which is gonna carry me through the year and allow me to make more daring moves.

My advice is to get something that is in the .01 - .20 range or even lower than a penny, that way you can buy a ton of them for less and if it takes off you can sell and parlay that into another move. If you research something follow your gut, I've passed on plenty of things that others have told me were gonna flop only to see them rise, so read up everything you can on a coin, check the charts & market cap.

I dabbled in crypto before, but I got really serious with it in the last month and half, I'm trying to get enough money to invest in a friends business which I feel is going to be huge.
I am 3k with 3k made. Most of my mines are ICOs

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I know I said I was finished until the new year but fuk it. This shyt is addicting.
I just bought 338 UTK coin on KUCOIN

About to drop $60 on CPAY.

Ur right this ish is addicting. I'm out here cleaning out my oldish clothes, trying to sell them to a consignment shop cuz i see money on the table.

I might need Gambling therapy brehs.

How much all that UTK cost ya?

Breh, look at the reddit CPay page before u throw that $60 on it. Community seems dead fam.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ripple is safe, guaranteed money, no idea what it can get up to though, but 2 dollars right now it's not gonna make anyone millionaires who is getting in now.
What do you see BRD getting to? I'm planning to get at least 1000 each of brd and xrp and just hold. Not sure how wise it is since ripple is almost $2 now.