1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn nikka, u looking like the Coli Ian Balina right now.

My counts is

40 ICX, 61 VeChain, 10 RaiBlocks, 61 BRD, 50 Wabi and 13 Aion.

I got other coins as well, but nothing on your level. Keep doing good breh.

I was too diverse when I started, I consolidated and went with 1 thing as my base, and then have satilites that revolve around that. I still want more VEN, but I'll have to wait on ZCL to hopefully do what I'm hoping.

Ian is next level but he's the example to follow, try and get into ICOs next, I'm just looking at his spread sheet and signing up for whatever ICO he's investing in :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't make much at work but id just post there if I had a million in the bank.

I'd get into the real estate market and turn my current job into a side gig. I'd be set for life.

shyt I definitely would go back to part time If I had a million in the bank after taxes... :stopitslime: fukk dealing with these people for 8 hours a day...

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
GDAX fukkin up :martin: talkin bout I made the maximum number of deposits in the last hour and I ain't made one in a week :pacspit:

I'm tryna get in on UTK :mjcry:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
shyt I definitely would go back to part time If I had a million in the bank after taxes... :stopitslime: fukk dealing with these people for 8 hours a day...

Yep, I work part time in tennis. Have been looking for a full time job in an office setting but id rather not do that if I can afford to work in shorts and a t shirt every day

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
My high was 4200, I cashed out a stack, I'm almost above 3k again with Ripple Ven and XVG all pushin.

Right now I have
8700 XVG (depending what happens this gonna be flip money :mjgrin:, if it implodes I'll cash out before .13 cents if I'm quick enough and put that into ripple on whatever swing back we get)
2000 or so Tron for the fukk of it lol
400 XRP
300 BRD
52 VEN (need more)
Teeny bits of Mana and SUB, too little to even sell :mjlol:

Also have 400 on BNTY just to see what happens.

This was all brought to you by ETH, Litecoin, IOTA and Verge :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I was too diverse when I started, I consolidated and went with 1 thing as my base, and then have satilites that revolve around that. I still want more VEN, but I'll have to wait on ZCL to hopefully do what I'm hoping.

Ian is next level but he's the example to follow, try and get into ICOs next, I'm just looking at his spread sheet and signing up for whatever ICO he's investing in :russ:

I feel u on the Ian Balina thing, but i gotta remember that looking at his portfolio, he's got WAY, WAY, WAY more cushion to survive any failures than i do. But i hope u get that next lick breh.