1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I got on Cryptopia and i only want to put $150 more into this for a while, should i put it on Ripple or a coin that is less than a cent?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
The release for updates on Brd in 2018

Roadmap
The roadmap for implementation of the above appears to be a timely priority for the Bread team.

By Q4 2018, Bread anticipates that all functionality and upgrades will be complete and available for users.

1*Z_mZV2OUpDIKkEACHxik4g.png

Token Use
The BRD tokens that are issued have several use cases within the Bread ecosystem.

• the BRD can be used instead of fees paid on transactions (similar to BNB on Binance)
  • the BRD can be exchanged for the use of upgraded functionality in the system such as portfolio management
  • the BRD can be used to gain access to early-bird token crowd sales (ICOs), in-app content and ‘other perks’

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You still holding or your money stuck in limbo? I'm sure price will be trash but do you expect a bump?

I still have it and I'm not gonna do anything with it until Cryptopia unpauses the market since that's where all the volume was at, hopefully more people try to buy while those other people hold....cause I'm selling fukk that -

a691daa8-7889-4109-8727ou3.png

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Apparently coinbase doesn't accept temporary drivers licenses (my real drivers license will get here in a month but I don't want to wait that long). What are some safe alternatives to coinbase that will allow me to buy ethereum. I'd like to use the ethereum to get ripple via Binance. I know that some of you will gloss over this post but I would appreciate the help.
Don’t know what to tell you fam.

I would recommend Gemini and bitstamp but you will probably run into the same problem.

901Cory10

Pro
Daps
You can see Ripple having a market cap of $3+ trillion? :dwillhuh:
Yo can you explain to me the market cap numbers and the relevancy of it...or maybe point me in the direction of why that's important I'm only about 2 weeks in but I've seen this issue multiplie times now... Thanks in advance mane

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I'm right around $12k for the month, I started the month (Dec 4th) with around $1000.

I was going to put $5000 into IOTA, but just let it ride with $500 once it started to move and sold early which gave me almost 4x return, I was in Ripple at .19 as well, but not as much as I should have been. XVG helped a lot, but I don't believe in it much so I sold a 75% when it was on a big run, which in turn paid for a large amount of VEN which is gonna carry me through the year and allow me to make more daring moves.

My advice is to get something that is in the .01 - .20 range or even lower than a penny, that way you can buy a ton of them for less and if it takes off you can sell and parlay that into another move. If you research something follow your gut, I've passed on plenty of things that others have told me were gonna flop only to see them rise, so read up everything you can on a coin, check the charts & market cap.

I dabbled in crypto before, but I got really serious with it in the last month and half, I'm trying to get enough money to invest in a friends business which I feel is going to be huge.
Mods, anyway to ignore everyone in this thread except Malta? Thanks.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Educate me
Yo can you explain to me the market cap numbers and the relevancy of it...or maybe point me in the direction of why that's important I'm only about 2 weeks in but I've seen this issue multiplie times now... Thanks in advance mane
Market cap is the circulating supply (or outstanding shares in stock terms) times the current price. Basically it's the value of all of shares of the company or how much the price of the company would be.

If ripple is at $100, and the current supply is 38 billion that would mean Ripple would be worth almost 4 trillion dollars.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Market cap is just a broad way of letting you know how much the total amount of coins are worth.

If one coin has 10,000,000 in supply and each coin costs $1 then the market cap is $10,000,000, as the price of the coin increases the market cap increases.

So, coins with higher supplies like Ripple need a much higher market cap to be worth more indiviually than those with lower market caps because the supply for Ripple is 38 billion while something like Ethereum has 95 million in supply, $73 billion market cap yet one individual Eth is worth 380x more than 1 XRP even though Ripple has a higher market cap.

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
For those looking for a cheap coin to put some money in hopes of it blowing I'd recommend Colx. It's a privacy coin, that is based off pivx, it's around the .01. And its only on 2 exchanges I think. Word is that it will be added to cryptopia soon. Of course nothing is guaranteed in this shyt.

I bought it on coinmarket.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Apparently coinbase doesn't accept temporary drivers licenses (my real drivers license will get here in a month but I don't want to wait that long). What are some safe alternatives to coinbase that will allow me to buy ethereum. I'd like to use the ethereum to get ripple via Binance. I know that some of you will gloss over this post but I would appreciate the help.

You still should be able to buy and trade man, you would just have limited rights

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm right around $12k for the month, I started the month (Dec 4th) with around $1000.

I was going to put $5000 into IOTA, but just let it ride with $500 once it started to move and sold early which gave me almost 4x return, I was in Ripple at .19 as well, but not as much as I should have been. XVG helped a lot, but I don't believe in it much so I sold a 75% when it was on a big run, which in turn paid for a large amount of VEN which is gonna carry me through the year and allow me to make more daring moves.

My advice is to get something that is in the .01 - .20 range or even lower than a penny, that way you can buy a ton of them for less and if it takes off you can sell and parlay that into another move. If you research something follow your gut, I've passed on plenty of things that others have told me were gonna flop only to see them rise, so read up everything you can on a coin, check the charts & market cap.

I dabbled in crypto before, but I got really serious with it, I'm trying to get enough money to invest in a friends business which I feel is going to be huge.

So is that why I hear some coins doing "burns"? I guess that means they destroy X amount of coins to raise the value?