1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Tryin to eyeball the next cash cow like :patrice:

I feel better holdin these ones I believe in but if I see sub one penny and a good supply and idea it's gonna be hard not to roll the dice.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
From reddit :wow:

r/CryptoCurrencyFocused Discussion

I just became a Ripple millionaire.
u/ipizi
At the beginning of the year, I sank $3k from my taxes into Ripple @$.005. That got me 600k Ripple. I'm now worth a little over a million dollars on paper. I can't even believe this is real right now. I wanted to post when it hit a dollar, but I was so scared I was like no, wait and see if it keeps going up. I NEVER thought Ripple would ever get this high. I just couldn't see it having a market cap of this magnitude. I was wrong. The interest from the banks is what really allowed me to make the leap. It just felt like a matter of time before it exploded, and here we are. I'm not quitting my job(yet).

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
ICX 200, BRD 800, VEN 3000 and 160 AION.

I was going to get XRB when it was $1 but the exchanges were always down, was gonna drop $1000 on it :francis:

Damn nikka, u looking like the Coli Ian Balina right now.

My counts is

40 ICX, 61 VeChain, 10 RaiBlocks, 61 BRD, 50 Wabi and 13 Aion.

I got other coins as well, but nothing on your level. Keep doing good breh.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
From reddit :wow:
It really is a process :wow:

I'm at +3.5k this month (my first month starting this whole thing) and i already know it's about finding that sub penny coin. Really, i'd like to get to double what i have in profit or at least 10k. At which point i can keep half in my investments and use the other half in pursuit of the dream :mjcry: