1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I put a little something into Ripple at .75 but I should have went all in. :snoop:
Same here, got a few at .75. now I don't know if I should get more now or wait for a dip get some
more.

But this shyt doesn't seem to dip :jbhmm: even when everything was down last week.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They stopped trading on Cryptopia, it's been down there for 24+ hrs now, before it crashed it had done 50x. I was looking at $2000-3000, now it's in limbo and I expect the price to be trash when it starts again. I didn/'t get greedy either, I was out and the alarm I set for when it quadrupled never went off :francis:

I have 12 of them, got them at $30, I expect $600 each before the fork. Normally I wouldn't buy anything that high, but the low supply and fork make it guaranteed money.

You still holding or your money stuck in limbo? I'm sure price will be trash but do you expect a bump?

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Apparently coinbase doesn't accept temporary drivers licenses (my real drivers license will get here in a month but I don't want to wait that long). What are some safe alternatives to coinbase that will allow me to buy ethereum. I'd like to use the ethereum to get ripple via Binance. I know that some of you will gloss over this post but I would appreciate the help.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You exposed yourself
Let grown folks handle this
So instead of being an a$$hole why don't you explain what was wrong with what I said. A lot of us are new to this shyt. It doesn't make your dikk bigger cuz you know more than I.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Ripple will be the next number 1 crypto it is backed by the banks the technology works and it has real world use the Japanese banks are all over this. Which means soon all the world banks will use ripple.

The verdict is still out on bitcoin you need exchanges to adopt Segwit 2 using the currency is a pain.

Brehs we about to eat!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ripple will be the next number 1 crypto it is backed by the banks the technology works and it has real world use the Japanese banks are all over this. Which means soon all the world banks will use ripple.

The verdict is still out on bitcoin you need exchanges to adopt Segwit 2 using the currency is a pain.

Brehs we about to eat!
Banks not gonna use ripple coin
They will use the tech behind it

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If any makes over 10g's starting from a couple hundred only share your success story :ahh:

I'm right around $12k for the month, I started the month (Dec 4th) with around $1000.

I was going to put $5000 into IOTA, but just let it ride with $500 once it started to move and sold early which gave me almost 4x return, I was in Ripple at .19 as well, but not as much as I should have been. XVG helped a lot, but I don't believe in it much so I sold a 75% when it was on a big run, which in turn paid for a large amount of VEN which is gonna carry me through the year and allow me to make more daring moves.

My advice is to get something that is in the .01 - .20 range or even lower than a penny, that way you can buy a ton of them for less and if it takes off you can sell and parlay that into another move. If you research something follow your gut, I've passed on plenty of things that others have told me were gonna flop only to see them rise, so read up everything you can on a coin, check the charts & market cap.

I dabbled in crypto before, but I got really serious with it in the last month and half, I'm trying to get enough money to invest in a friends business which I feel is going to be huge.