1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I was supposed to jump on ICX at $4.45 last night. Got on the phone with my girl, forgot and fell asleep. Now I have to hope it dips that low again smh.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Man, the biggest issue for us doing this Crypto compared to when I invest in stocks is the fact that if funds fall like Verge and others are right now and we keep losing all this money, we dont have a safe space (money market account) that we can put our money into and chill until the market corrects inself.

Moving the money out of these coins into Bitcoin and Litecoin right now isnt helping cause they are falling too. We just gotta try and ride out this storm, brehs. Waters are rough right now though.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP
Daps
Man, the biggest issue for us doing this Crypto compared to when I invest in stocks is the fact that if funds fall like Verge and others are right now and we keep losing all this money, we dont have a safe space (money market account) that we can put our money into and chill until the market corrects inself.

Moving the money out of these coins into Bitcoin and Litecoin right now isnt helping cause they are falling too. We just gotta try and ride out this storm, brehs. Waters are rough right now though.

This is why you HODL. Never sell at a lost, never actualize an L.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
There are plenty of safe long term bets in crypto (Ether, Ripple, Monero to name a few). Anyone in this game should have a position in Ether IMO. Anytime it dips 8-10% im coppin.
You just have to do your DD and throw money at something with a solid team with a solid vision.

That was NEVER Verge. Peeps just hopped on that because it was easy, cheap entry and it kept gaining due to hype and marketing.
It aint the first and it wont be the last so do your DD before taking any more Verge like Ls.

Also read this. Gives a great perspective.

https://hackernoon.com/mastering-shytcoins-the-poor-mans-guide-to-getting-crypto-rich-2e469b762ba9

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There are plenty of safe long term bets in crypto (Ether, Ripple, Monero to name a few). Anyone in this game should have a position in Ether IMO. Anytime it dips 8-10% im coppin.
You just have to do your DD and throw money at something with a solid team with a solid vision.

That was NEVER Verge. Peeps just hopped on that because it was easy, cheap entry and it kept gaining due to hype and marketing.
It aint the first and it wont be the last so do your DD before taking any more Verge like Ls.
:francis:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

yes u can
put it into usdt

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This shyt was a penny 2 weeks ago though :russ:

Currently over 12 times what I paid and I cashed out 20% of it at the peak and bought it all back at a profit in the dip.

shyt was no L for me even if hits a penny. But follow this 2 week chart. Buying in at the peak seems silly in hindsight, there's always a correction back. There was just a lot of 'oh shyt I gotta buy right now before it's a dollar' shyt going on based purely off of other people having success from below a penny. Which is exponentially easier.

It's still up 1200% over two weeks, which is more than I ever expected in this amount of time so to me waiting on the 31st is no big deal. I already made some money, now I wanna roll the dice on if wraith drops, which I'm aware has huge potential to backfire. But all coin flips do.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_28_at_10_55_15_AM.png