1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

shakobe

All Star
Daps
even tho that seems like a high number its only double of what the price is now. plus a little bit more but barely. if you buy Tron and its .20 cents by the end of 2018 you will have way more than the btc price
Is there any way I can purchase it other than through binance?

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Yes! Finally back into my Electroneum wallet.

And my balance is all there.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I'm officially in the game

Went with

Verge
ADA
XLM
Ripple

:manny:

Imma need that verge to hit like 50 bucks real quick

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Salutes to you brehs doing it:obama:

I work in IT but in finance and everyone around me is trading with the other financial big boys.

But I’m just sitting back like :ehh:

Hustled hard for my stacks and don’t want to see it wiped off in half a day

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Salutes to you brehs doing it:obama:

I work in IT but in finance and everyone around me is trading with the other financial big boys.

But I’m just sitting back like :ehh:

Hustled hard for my stacks and don’t want to see it wiped off in half a day

A lot of this shyt is closer to gambling than "investment" right now. When you invest you put money into a business in order to help that business take the next step because you believe it will succeed. You are putting money towards actually creating something, preferably something you believe in.

cryptocurrency might have legitimate uses, but that doesn't feel like it has shyt to do with a lot of the movement in the system right now. People are buying just to buy, just "hoping" it will go up not due to any inherent value that is created when it goes up, but solely because other people keep buying it cause they think it will go up too. It's just playing games with money and guesses and human sociology right now.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
A lot of this shyt is closer to gambling than "investment" right now. When you invest you put money into a business in order to help that business take the next step because you believe it will succeed. You are putting money towards actually creating something, preferably something you believe in.

cryptocurrency might have legitimate uses, but that doesn't feel like it has shyt to do with a lot of the movement in the system right now. People are buying just to buy, just "hoping" it will go up not due to any inherent value that is created when it goes up, but solely because other people keep buying it cause they think it will go up too. It's just playing games with money and guesses and human sociology right now.
Wrong
These ICOs are an investment as per your definition in paragraph one.

Buy these ICOs:blessed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wrong
These ICOs are an investment as per your definition in paragraph one.

Buy these ICOs:blessed:

Most of these ICOs are as much a "business investment" as Trump University was a real education.

There may certainly be some that have a legitimate business plan which will drive them going forward. But I'm not seeing that drive traffic right now. People are buying on the assumption that other people are going to buy and thus value is going to go up, not because of actual utility. There are all sorts of people buying who don't even know what the utility is.\

If ICOs were legit business fundraising, then we would expect to see them continue indefinitely and even grow, just like IPOs do. Do you really predict that? Because this feels more like a cultural flash-in-the-pan that's going to be over in a matter of months.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Most of these ICOs are as much a "business investment" as Trump University was a real education.

There may certainly be some that have a legitimate business plan which will drive them going forward. But I'm not seeing that drive traffic right now. People are buying on the assumption that other people are going to buy and thus value is going to go up, not because of actual utility. There are all sorts of people buying who don't even know what the utility is.\

If ICOs were legit business fundraising, then we would expect to see them continue indefinitely and even grow, just like IPOs do. Do you really predict that? Because this feels more like a cultural flash-in-the-pan that's going to be over in a matter of months.
I’m seeing it
Agree to disagree

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Listen there’s nothing different about Verge today from a week ago except the price.

Same risk wraith will never drop same risk it’s all BS. Only difference is the consumers and how they are reacting.

Plus it sure is getting a lot of attention :mjlol: verge doing the lavar ball publicity maybe it will work who knows :manny:

Again they could not drop wraith and this all disappears instantly but wasn’t that always the risk anyways? Feel bad if you bought in at like .15 cents or higher but thats the game. That’d the risk.

Just don’t have all your eggs in one basket and if you don’t believe it has any chance than sell. Me I’m ok with taking the loss cause at this point verge is the roulette table and my night in Vegas been entertaining enough where I wanna see what happens :mjgrin:

Edit: Also take this with a grain of salt. This can really only end one of 2 ways :mjlol: