Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Cryptopia still has the embercoins market paused

148.gif

I'm up $2000 on a 60 joke investment and I can't get it
Man your luck is the opposite of mine breh. You bought Ember on a total whim and that shyt exploded. I just want to get to the point where I can play with profits like that.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My top five are ICON, Enigma(ENG), Wabi, VeChain, Bread.

My next tier is RaiBlock(XRB), Aion, Power Ledger and Po.et

My longshot is Minex.

My lessers are only lessers because i point blank don't have alot of them. Except for Po.et, but thats small still right now, but as a creative i had to throw something at it.

I'd kill to go back two months and drop $150 on XRB. It'd be $6600 right now, with no expectation of slowing down. $5000 back then is $220,000 today.

I'm trying to figure out the next disruptor, because if you get in heavy there, you're caking later(but ya'll already know that).

Its the obtuseness of the rinky dink exchanges thats really slowing up the money growth.

XRB is only available on Mercatox and BitGrail iirc, and after a while its frustrating navigating all the different exchanges..

Don't use hitbc, it's trash.

Good shyt. And yea i agree with the exchanges. I'm still only on binance and gemini still ain't confirmed my identity verification stuff :francis:

Where did you exchange icon, wabi and po.et from?

Gon have to do my research on em, especially po.et which looks to be only at .02 cents right now. icon only at .15

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You need to share these coins when u find them

I got an eye for lomg term great hodls

You got an eye for short term moons

I posted about it earlier in the thread -
I copped 2 million coins of embercoin last night for $60 :mjlol:

I don't really like posting about shytcoins much cause I do profit, but I get in and out of them quickly and I can't signal when I'm about to bounce on them which would leave posters stuck.

I was feeling myself when it gave me 2x returns and with Crytopia freezing it when it comes back I know the massive dump is coming and the bots will beat me to it before I can sell so my $60 will vanish :francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Man your luck is the opposite of mine breh. You bought Ember on a total whim and that shyt exploded. I just want to get to the point where I can play with profits like that.

That's all it is with these shyt coins is luck, I put some money into PHO & COLX too but PHO has been :ld: and COLX could be something years from now but I didn't get millions of that unfortunately.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Yeah, right now I have the bulk of my wallet in Verge, just holding out hope for this Wraith that everyone is talking about. I just want it to get back up to .20 and I can make a little profit and move on.

I would love to put more into it, but I am trying to play both the Crypto market and the stock market at the same time.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Good shyt. And yea i agree with the exchanges. I'm still only on binance and gemini still ain't confirmed my identity verification stuff :francis:

Where did you exchange icon, wabi and po.et from?

Gon have to do my research on em, especially po.et which looks to be only at .02 cents right now. icon only at .15

Icon, Wabi and Po.et are all on Binance, funny enough. I just grab it with Ethereum.

Icon = Icx
Wabi = wabi
Po.et = poe

All the exchanges are doable, except for Hitbtc, which is straight scam status. They've shut down transfers and withdrawals for a minute. If u can get it elsewhere, avoid this spot.

Livecoin is a smaller site, but the works are smooth and plain.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
My question is if XVGWhale and Justin are lying through their teeth where do they plan to hide afterwards :mjlol:

They got nuts if they are lying.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Icon, Wabi and Po.et are all on Binance, funny enough. I just grab it with Ethereum.

Icon = Icx
Wabi = wabi
Po.et = poe

All the exchanges are doable, except for Hitbtc, which is straight scam status. They've shut down transfers and withdrawals for a minute. If u can get it elsewhere, avoid this spot.

Livecoin is a smaller site, but the works are smooth and plain.
Ahhh appreciate it :salute:

I was typing in the full name, not the acronym

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea, i'ma chill on icon as that's not what i'm looking for. Po.et on the other hand, is exactly what i had in mind price-wise (.03) i just gotta read up on what all it does and see what type of buzz it has.

If it has a chance to get to .15 or .20, then i'm gon put a good amount of cash in it

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
There's millions at stake, would you lie if there were no real ramifications?

They got sunerok's mugshot plastered up on the net now too :mjlol:
No ramifications someone bound to shoot one of these mothafukkas if wraith doesn't drop and work. :mjlol: