1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
This shyt was a penny 2 weeks ago though :russ:

Currently over 12 times what I paid and I cashed out 20% of it at the peak and bought it all back at a profit in the dip.

shyt was no L for me even if hits a penny. But follow this 2 week chart. Buying in at the peak seems silly in hindsight, there's always a correction back. There was just a lot of 'oh shyt I gotta buy right now before it's a dollar' shyt going on based purely off of other people having success from below a penny. Which is exponentially easier.

It's still up 1200% over two weeks, which is more than I ever expected in this amount of time so to me waiting on the 31st is no big deal. I already made some money, now I wanna roll the dice on if wraith drops, which I'm aware has huge potential to backfire. But all coin flips do.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_28_at_10_55_15_AM.png
Props to you breh :myman:. Hell no one can say you wont be postin pics in a Lambo with #VergeGang shopped on it after wraith drops like :win:.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:francis:

If i didnt have some BRD and XRP i would be SCREWED
That's why you diversify :banderas:

When Ripple hits Coinbase :banderas:

But seriously BRD and XRP gonna hold you up if you lose 92 bricks and gotta fall back.

If you're really worried you can always sell now if you're up, and if it truly tanks but you start to think it's coming back just buy back in real cheap. You always run the risk it goes up right after that but it seems like maybe you'd feel better. I don't know what you bought in at though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you both say this while you work some job

Probably with no real retirement plan or use case for your money beside buying shyt you don't need, working dead end work that if you had the chance to really quit because you were financially sound you would. You don't have to explain to me. At the end of the day you have to look at your future and ask yourself that :yeshrug:

Y'all really the type of nikkas to tell nikkas that taking a risky legal decision is stupid but have no real solutions of your own for other brehs to have financially independence one day while they maintain living/working their regular lives. If someone on here loses idk 5K investing in crypto. The lessons they will learn from it are far cheaper than playing the safe card like y'all probably would tell these dudes to take.

I agree that this is risky, it really is. I sit here and look at my portfolio and think to myself I can cash out rn and live the best life I never imagined at my current age. But no this is the first time in a long time/ever, in this society we has black folks aren't granted the opportunity to invest into technology and be on a "fair" playing field like everyone else where the system is rigged for a small amount to really win. Instead of buying that car I really wanted 3 years ago I invested some of my earnings into crypto. It's paying off were I don't have to work anymore. A minor risk (compared to what I would make in a life time working).

Crypto is free for anyone to get involve in, no one told you not to buy when it was 20 cents, no one told you not to buy when it was 20 dollars. You place a bet and hope you have gambled right. That's the beauty in this. We all remember hearing about bitcoin in 2011/2012. A lot of us then held the same settlement you did.

Unless you have some real concrete advice on how brehs can invest their money into something else with great returns, I don't see why y'all are here. Keep that energy somewhere else

This is actually a great post. Im 33 years old and im an independent stock trader who makes a good living from home. But im very lucky and fortunate enough to have enough money to do that. It requires a lot of money to even have the ability to do that responsibly in the stock market. I mean by legit trading Apple, Bank of America, Tesla, etc. and not some rinky dink penny stocks.

I recently asked myself, if i was younger and ambitious with a couple of grand sitting around, hell yeah i would be trying to flip some cryptocurrencies trying to make a better life for myself. Even though in the back of my mind i know this thing could blow up anyday now.

I just hope to anyone who has made A LOT of money on this, PLEASE cash out at least HALF or at least SOME of this money and move it to your Bank of America or Wells fargo Account. Make that “well at least i made this x amount of money” moment for yourself if shyt hits the fan.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Props to you breh :myman:. Hell no one can say you wont be postin pics in a Lambo with #VergeGang shopped on it after wraith drops like :win:.
I won't be buying no lambo I only have like 10,000 of em :mjlol:

But I would like to see Wraith drop.

The lead developer hit twitter an hour ago still saying it's coming this year. (sort've)

They are being super vague about it their word choice though. Which is either shady or marketing genius, which remains to be seen :mjgrin:

There have also been conversations about how they built it offline since it's mostly open source and are not giving dates or confirmations as to not give the whales more power, and dropping it by surprise to protect the code until it drops, since it's open source.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's why you diversify :banderas:

When Ripple hits Coinbase :banderas:

But seriously BRD and XRP gonna hold you up if you lose 92 bricks and gotta fall back.

If you're really worried you can always sell now if you're up, and if it truly tanks but you start to think it's coming back just buy back in real cheap. You always run the risk it goes up right after that but it seems like maybe you'd feel better. I don't know what you bought in at though.

I think i got in at XVG somewhere in the 15-18 cent range. Im just debating should i accept my
l And move this stuff into XRP or something else and hope i bounce back or wait it out and see if Xvg At leasts get to .2

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I think i got in at XVG somewhere in the 15-18 cent range. Im just debating should i accept my
l And move this stuff into XRP or something else and hope i bounce back or wait it out and see if Xvg At leasts get to .2
It's a tough call, Im 50/50 on what's gonna happen.

It's easier for me to hold cause of my entry so I don't have the stake in it to really comment what I'd do. I mean it is true it's only an L when you sell, and it could bounce back. There's also the chance it drops to a penny and never comes back again so IDK.

There's even the possibility they delay wraith, it tanks everyone hates it, then wraith DOES drop way later and it bounces back months from now who knows.

Just remember, it ain't a loss it's a lesson, appreciate the pain it's a blessin

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's a tough call, Im 50/50 on what's gonna happen.

It's easier for me to hold cause of my entry so I don't have the stake in it to really comment what I'd do. I mean it is true it's only an L when you sell, and it could bounce back. There's also the chance it drops to a penny and never comes back again so IDK.

There's even the possibility they delay wraith, it tanks everyone hates it, then wraith DOES drop way later and it bounces back months from now who knows.

Just remember, it ain't a loss it's a lesson, appreciate the pain it's a blessin

I sold half and put the half i sold into brd