1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yea the only thing making me hesitant is I know once I decide to sell at $2.00 that bytch will keep on pushing to $3.:francis:
I been doin this with verge with a few successful runs. Sell at .18 buy at .17 sell at .17 buy at .16 etc.

Then it hit .12 and started to swing back I got scared it was bout to pump and lost a couple coins buying back at .13 when I should've been patient. There's always that risk it will just keep climbing after your last flip:mjcry:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I followed Binance on Twitter, my strategy is whenever they tweet that they added a new coin I’ll try and time it right at what I think is low and try for a quick come up

I bought some coin called LUN at 11.5 I think ... it hit 32 and settled at around 23

:mjgrin:

Also XVg is really low right now ... is it over for that coin I havent seen it bounce back for 2 days now

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I followed Binance on Twitter, my strategy is whenever they tweet that they added a new coin I’ll try and time it right at what I think is low and try for a quick come up

I bought some coin called LUN at 11.5 I think ... it hit 32 and settled at around 23

:mjgrin:

Also XVg is really low right now ... is it over for that coin I havent seen it bounce back for 2 days now
If they don't drop wraith it'll tank, and there's a lot of negative press. I'd say it's a coin flip(no pun intended :mjgrin:) right now, but I cashed out profit and got in so low Ima see what happens.

As of right now there are people passionately arguing both sides of the fence.

Basically it's, either it's gonna implode and go back to a penny or wraiths gonna drop and it hits a dollar. Who knows really :manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I got a notification from a discord bot about a pump and dump starting in 30 minutes but when I clicked the notification I didn't see anything except the initial bot message. I still haven't figured this discord shyt out :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
My top five are ICON, Enigma(ENG), Wabi, VeChain, Bread.

My next tier is RaiBlock(XRB), Aion, Power Ledger and Po.et

My longshot is Minex.

My lessers are only lessers because i point blank don't have alot of them. Except for Po.et, but thats small still right now, but as a creative i had to throw something at it.

I'd kill to go back two months and drop $150 on XRB. It'd be $6600 right now, with no expectation of slowing down. $5000 back then is $220,000 today.

I'm trying to figure out the next disruptor, because if you get in heavy there, you're caking later(but ya'll already know that).

Its the obtuseness of the rinky dink exchanges thats really slowing up the money growth.

XRB is only available on Mercatox and BitGrail iirc, and after a while its frustrating navigating all the different exchanges..

Don't use hitbc, it's trash.