1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
tumblr_ob6pmgJUzR1r94h9do1_400.gif

$30-100 by the end of the year.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ripple and bread baby :wow:

I put all my funds I took out of verge and transfered to ripple and bread and I'm not regretting it so far

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:mjcry:I sold VEN for some other coins days ago, i will learn to hold one of these days.

Gotta learn how to hold breh.

Matter of fact, if ur not stacking POWR, VEN, ICX, WABI, XRB, AION, ENG, then ur slacking on the longterm reaping imo.

Those are the ones i harvest the penny coins for.

Plus a few heavy humps like MNX just for the crapshoots.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Vechain

And what is pushing it today? Any new news? Or is this just a pump?

It's a top 5 coin that has been held in check by massive sellwalls the last two weeks, as for news they have signed partnerships (One with the Chinese govt.) the last two weeks and have gotten cosigns that should have pushed the coin up to $10.

Today -

Last two weeks -

And this the other day -

https://www.quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

Billionaire Jim Breyer calling it his coin of 2018.

McAfee tweeting raised the price of shytcoins more than this real news did for Ven, it's going to be massive in 2018.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's a top 5 coin that has been held in check by massive sellwalls the last two weeks, as for news they have signed partnerships (One with the Chinese govt.) the last two weeks and have gotten cosigns that should have pushed the coin up to $10.

Today -

Last two weeks -

And this the other day -

https://www.quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

Billionaire Jim Breyer calling it his coin of 2018.

McAfee tweeting raised the price of shytcoins more than this real news did for Ven, it's going to be massive in 2018.

I been planning on jumping in at some point. Thought it would hold until the new year, looks like it has come down some. Gonna have to make a decision soon.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I been planning on jumping in at some point. Thought it would hold until the new year, looks like it has come down some. Gonna have to make a decision soon.

I was going to buy 1500 last night but had to stay in something else or else I'd lose a lot of money, worked out but I'm still gonna get that 1500 at some point.

I bought most of mine when it was 1.22-1.40.

Get it before they list it on another exchange, it's on Binance now which controls almost 60% of it's volume and there are still some big ass sellwalls to keep it from flying away.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to buy 1500 last night but had to stay in something else or else I'd lose a lot of money, worked out but I'm still gonna get that 1500 at some point.

I bought most of mine when it was 1.22-1.40.

Get it before they list it on another exchange, it's on Binance now which controls almost 60% of it's volume and there are still some big ass sellwalls to keep it from flying away.
Verge tanking...